Upgrading Your Version of Shadowlands

I would accept this but they didn’t put out a seperate "Art of " book for BfA at all.

Hello again Bornakk, could this be something that could be looked at as well? I talked with customer service and they don’t seem to know the answer. Said to ask a blue! :slight_smile:

Because they make more money this way?

They swept $500k from their blizzcon esports out from under the players and contributors - why are you surprised they would do this here?

2 Likes

Are there any plans to allow any form of pre-purchase, that can also end up with a physical standard edition? I have the whole set of standard boxes that I like to call my budget collector’s editions, but often have to miss out on the pre-purchase content to do that. I think in the past, I think that there was a window where adding a key could be refunded as battle.net balance; will that ever be an option again?

2 Likes

Why would I buy this expansion before seeing the class improvements?

Until I see the impact of actual development time i have no reason to spend money on this garbage game.

3 Likes

why would i buy shadows if they make my charters 60 . nerf battle pets ect . i have a bad felling . its a flop

1 Like

I haven’t bothered grinding them. I’m sure i’ll collect them within a couple years.

When will the shadowlands loading screen come out, if you’ve pre-purchased Shoadowlands?

Will heirlooms work?

Will the Heart of Azeroth still work, even with essences?

and I’m NOT nobbel87 (I named it after him)

Can I start from scratch with an allied race character & level it up without having to jump through all sorts of stupid hoops playing another character/race that I don’t want to play just to unlock the allied race first? If no, then I’m not going to touch Shadowlands or retail WoW. It’s that simple for me.

1 Like

SO, what about the transmog set. People can complete the quest who didn’t order the heroic version of the game?

Why did you guys charge us full price for this expansion when we paid full price for BFA and it was a disaster?

I have decided I will not give this company another cent until you get rid of Twitch!!!

Hey Bornakk,

If I upgrade will any pickles be harmed? Asking for a friend.

If the physical collectors edition is as expensive and lame as the BfA one, I think this’ll be the first physical collectors edition that I’ll skip.

Imagine being so poor and salty you can’t afford a simple $20 upgrade for a nice collector’s box and some neat items over the epic digital edition. I don’t know what it’s like to be poor like that, but I can only imagine! Can’t wait for yet another beautiful collector’s edition!

And if you are complaining about the BFA CE but bought it anyway KNOWING what was inside it before you even bought it, then why did you buy it in the first place? Contents are always listed prior to you having to purchase it.

Some people man. I cannot wait for that beautiful white or grey box this time around. It’s going to look so sexy in my collection :slight_smile:

Nice. You decided to troll and insult. You consciously made that decision. Gewd jorb.

1 Like

If I preorder the Epic Edition to get the bonus, but then go out and buy the base physical edition because I want the box, do I get paid back for the physical?

You kinda said yes, but it seemed like most of the stuff you were talking about was about digital stuff.

1 Like

^ I would like an answer to this too. I have every box from classic up and don’t want to stop now. If I preorder a digital copy and then go out and get the BASIC (not collector’s) physical box will I get credited?

2 Likes

WOW has become truly a money pit and a failure at reaching proposed expectations since activision has become involved anything blizzard. oh yeah…i want my money back for all the down time for “maintenance” then extending it for 3 more hours every week. YOU OWE US ALL MONEY!!!

2 Likes

By most metrics, it’s still hugely profitable (even in just NA). As the Blizzard division appears to be on the whole. More, it looks like Activision-Blizzard is using the profitability to both (a) pay shareholders, and (b) prop up other failing studios until they can ship.

But yes, in a sense we (and the Blizzard dev team) are left holding the bag. Not saying you shouldn’t be angry, but am asking that you point the vitriol in the correct direction.