[UPDATED NOV 17] Things to Do in the Shadowlands When You're (Mostly) Dead

nervous laughter

@OP

btw, does this mean that DF pre-patch is really close?

Yes. But they won’t tell until it’s out of your reach/time to get stuff done effectively. This is really your “last” genuine warning.

None of those are things I want to do. I’ve pretty much closed the Shadowlands chapter in my WoW book. I’ve emptied my bank and bags.

I’d rather have a big server finale where guilds, players, groups show off rewards. We have a big week long celebration. Dances. Raves. Processions. Parades.

Remember the Warcraft 3 ending credits?

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

Sure but desperation can blind someone that can will take that risk. With this announcement, we could see scammers in full swing. I guess you have find a trusted guild will get you the mount without risk.

Hell no, I play for fun not FOMO.
Last time I tried it was miserable, grinding those awful Visions for a stupid backpack.

So the Heroic/Mythic Rygelon achievements are intended?

Weird. I legit don’t understand why those exist.

I dont care about any of those.

Why do any of these things need to be removed?

7 Likes

The backback was the easiest part did you grind for full sockets and mount on the same character?

Hell no, hated visions and don’t give a toss about the overwhelming majority of mounts.

It was a horrible experience. Like I did the mount first but the socket grind was so soul draining. I already had loads of currency to have runs so the 8.3 outdoor stuff was fun and easy.

But damn sockets. Plus they ended up making you weaker in pvp anyways until fixed like 6-8 weeks before season 4 was over.

Also why not grind for mounts, good activity when you have free time to play.

The only mounts I like are horses and unicorns. I have a bunch of nice horses, and every unicorn outside of those gated by Honor level as far as I’m aware, and there’s no way I’m ever going to be able to reach Honor level 500 to get them all.

Besides, I’d rather play Wrath.

Ah gotcha. Most people I see saying they don’t like mounts sort of evade why they don’t do it. But you have a theme/focus going on.

So Im Confused

" Season 4 Elite PvP Armor Set

The full transmog of the Season 4 Elite PvP Armor set can be unlocked at a 2,100 rating."

The armor only requires 1800… are they including the weapons Maybe the 2100 Cape? Also WHERE are the elite weapon Arsenal’s the part We have to buy and upgrade the weapons to elite status before the season end is ludicrous…

FOMO ‘Fear of Missing out’ Its literally Blizzards entire content design strategy at least since MoP with Challenge mode armor

5 Likes

Or, you know, Tabard of the Protector.

That being said, polished off Veilstrider this morning. :slight_smile:

I didn’t find Visions terrible but it was also before the FOMO set in and this expansion I swear is built entirely out of FOMO which isn’t fun when you feel like you constantly running out of time and not enjoying the process of unlocking the rewards.

1 Like

Blizz does enjoy shooting themselves in the foot. How many months did people warn then that Azerite Power and Covenants were terrible and they went along with it anyway.

1 Like

Hah gonna use this later thanks for sharing :laughing: