[UPDATED NOV 17] Things to Do in the Shadowlands When You're (Mostly) Dead

This is what I’ve come to learn about this game.

3 Likes

Says the person who was playing a game that just removed

• Champion of the Naaru
  • Hand of A’dal
  • Amani War Bear
  • Naxx40

And will soon remove in Wrath after phase 1:

• Plagued protodrake
  • Black protodrake

After phase 5:

• Immortal
  • Undying
  • White/black crusader’s warhorses
  • the two other 3.2 mounts

And this is not counting pvp stuff.

4 Likes

Already done all the goals I wanted. Have my slime cat, KSM mount and the H Jailer mount. Even got the title for Heroic fated. I’m good.

1 Like

It’s easy really. Just give it go since you get the achievements for alot of mounts done anyway.

1 Like

The stitch craft was so cringy thanks to the rng with those stupid quests!!! I literally have one more quest holding me back from getting Veilstrider… hope next week is my week!

4 Likes

Hey, I didn’t encourage anyone to do anything I wouldn’t do myself. I exited my own comfort zone because I wanted the title. If I wasn’t willing to do so, I wouldn’t get the title.

I certainly wouldn’t come to the forums to bemoan a self-imposed choice not to do the content.

1 Like

I did solo Heroic Plaguefall (the whole thing, since they fixed the door opening before you kill the first three bosses) to get the Slime Serpent but it was PINCHY. I had to commit shenanigans only available to a Hunter on Domina Venomblade and died ONE MILLISECOND after Margrave Stradama…if a base Mythic is harder than Heroic, I doubt that I can do it, much less for all the dungeons.

1 Like

I believe in you. :slight_smile: Especially with Cypher and Sand-whatever gear.

And if it isn’t feasible? I’ll run you through them.

3 Likes

I was doing it with what I’ve got on now, about a half-and-half mix of fully upgraded base PVP gear and Conquest pieces, with fully upgraded Legendaries, which is about 10-20 iLvls higher than the best stuff you can get out of ZM. Still pinchy!

But don’t you see that I am DEDICATED TO BEING DISCONTENT? :laughing:

Seriously, though, it’s more a Principle Of The Thing kind of thing, that they’re making it go away before it can be soloed/queued and therefore inaccessible to The Casuals ™ even though it would still be a grindy slog maximizing #engagement if someone went back and put in the time to do it all in a future expansion.

5 Likes

:slight_smile:
If you change your mind, let me know.

4 Likes

Man was thinking of trying for that achievement but if its gonna ba rng impossible then I probably wont try.

1 Like

Still doable, but you need to start now, and game the system to unlock the aboms with the most quests ASAP. They seem to be on a cycle now (or my friends and I were just incredibly lucky).

1 Like

EXACTLY.

You are now fully certified and equipped to be able to wrangle…well, I don’t want to say that only women are like this, but it’s a THEME.

3 Likes

Stop talking dirty to me! I’ll get all excited! :sob:

1 Like

The wife has been sent that meme more than I’ve used it on the forums.

I am not a wise man.

6 Likes

Somehow I would not encourage other people to get 4000+ attempts on the Sha of Anger as I do. Is that what I should have been doing, telling others to farm it?

2 Likes

Try all you want, I will never feel guilty for encouraging anyone to leave their comfort zone. In-game or otherwise.

Should remove the achievement {Shadowlands Dilettante} from the meta achievement otherwise no one will be able to finish in time

7 Likes

Pretty much.

1 Like

All these people crying about FOMO. Is it really fomo if you cant even do it in the first place lol

5 Likes