[UPDATED NOV 15] Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Phase 2 Update Notes—Now Live!

[UPDATED NOV 15] Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Phase 2 Update Notes—Now Live!

The Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Phase 2 update is live!

View Full Article

13 Likes

Damn another Disc nerf?
Or is that something ongoing?

Can’t wait to create my Dracthyr Evoker.

1 Like

The silver dragon portrait is back for rare mobs. Dragonflight status: Saved.

40 Likes

Blizzard do you play arena at all?? Demon Hunter Damage and survivability is out of control…

9 Likes

Thats any PvP BG

4 Likes

Cant wait for this

A little nerf to that one legendary in PvP would go quite a ways. :dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

Nerf coming in less than 3 weeks;)

What is the Ilvls in uldaman?

Is there any hope that we will have the choice to use the old ui?

10 Likes

i didn’t see blizz mention it in the article, but people who tested it said 278.

Damn… Can’t wait for it to revert to 219 at lvl 61

So does the easier leveling start with this patch as well?

Edit: Looked it up on PTR and yes the reduced experience is in effect. Only 57k experience to level from 53 to 54.

Already better than BFA and Bummerlands combined.

2 Likes

What do you mean?

What’s the big deal with the Silver Dragon? :dracthyr_shrug:

Hopefully I am heard here…

Rated Solo Shuffle Broken - Conquest reward system Broken

Dear Blizzard, :pensive:

Solo Shuffle is broken; Meaning, if I get 4 or 5 round wins, I get 0 conquest earned. Today I played 5 games of rated solo shuffle and earned 0 rating (rating unchanged)

As you can see in the below link I nearly doubled the enemy teams damage and won 5 rounds and received a “Rating Unchanged!!” HOW?

i.postimg.cc / rwrZXXj7 / wow-game.png (< remove spaces)

Also, below are the rounds I won today and the ratio:

3/6
4/6
4/6
4/6
5/6
4/6

I was 1700 rated and tanked all the way to 1400 because of the occasional AFK player who is just as frustrated as me, but, unlike me they leave usually on the 5th round. When these players afk, for some reason I and losing -56 rating on top of never winning.

I am at a tipping point here with this game because I cannot win and it seems that even though I have a 60% win rate; that is not enough to even grant 1cr rating increase. This is a broken algorithm in your system. This needs to be addressed. Also DH need to be tuned down as they are way to over powered and make this game non competitive and unfair. People want to be able to play the class they want to and have fun; not re roll every patch. please fix this.

Regards,
A long time fan

4 Likes

OMG THRE ARE GUARDIAN DRUID CHANGES

:scream: :scream: :scream:

5 Likes

With Threads of Fate being removed for those who haven’t chosen it, does that mean that new characters need to completely finish the entire Shadowlands leveling storyline to get covenant access?

1 Like

People were upset about the portrait frame not being the same as it was previously.