[UPDATED NOV 15] Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Phase 2 Update Notes—Now Live!

It was 278 so if they didn’t change it expect that.

Do you happen to know what drops from lvling dungeons at 61?

not 278 if that’s what you’re asking. its around 296 at level 65 though to give you an idea.

1 Like

Really appreciate the addition of the known condition! That said, with spell ids up to 6 digits now you’re looking at 13 chars for a single test, up from 11 with the old system; that’s a lot of space in a 255 char macro.

Any chance we can get a single char alias like you did for @ and target=, ? perhaps?

/cast [?73150] Mind Spike; Mind Flay

259 chars

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shiftalt] Psychic Scream; [mod:shift] Shadowfiend; [mod:alt,@mouseover,harm,nodead] [mod:alt] Shadow Word: Death; [known:228260,@mouseover,harm,nodead] [known:228260] Void Eruption; Dark Ascension
/use [mod:shift,nomod:alt,combat] 14

249 chars

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shiftalt] Psychic Scream; [mod:shift] Shadowfiend; [mod:alt,@mouseover,harm,nodead] [mod:alt] Shadow Word: Death; [?228260,@mouseover,harm,nodead] [?228260] Void Eruption; Dark Ascension
/use [mod:shift,nomod:alt,combat] 14

Either way it’s a big improvement over the current workaround:

#showtooltip
/cast SPELL1
/cast SPELL2
/cast SPELL3
/run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(), G"SPELL1" or G"SPELL2" or G"SPELL3")
4 Likes

No mention of grey/white item transmog or the EXP changes…Or Chromie time…

12 Likes

I feel the removal of Threads of Fate is a mistake. Given how totally linear SL story mode is, I cannot imagine anyone wanting to redo the story over and over again.

Perhaps make a change to Threads so players can do the zones out of order?

:cookie:

10 Likes

Alright people. Nov. 15 is just five days when we get our Dracthyr. Remember the drill…hype it up, people! GET HYPED.

1 Like

It’s why I am ditching Priest. Disc is my favourite spec. Played it as main for 1st two raids of SL. When it got nerfed into the ground/was so bad for SoTFO that I was told to go Holy(which I hate) I just went back to Resto Druid. I will not be leveling Priest early in DF. Seems they can’t leave Disc in a fun and viable place for raids.

2 Likes

You never have to step into SL ever again. Only if you want to re-experience the story.

ToF as lvling 10-60 wouldn’t work very well. Because all the things would have to get heavily pushed for exp.

1 Like

I have no intentions of ever stepping in there again (except maybe to get some little pets, mounts from ZM). SL made me long for the days of WoD.

:cookie:

3 Likes

Good to see some UI changes are being done.

Would very much want to see them address real accessibility and make things more customizable so those with small screens and vision issues can play the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Now the big ole question is:

Is it gonna work? (i already know the answer, imma wizard)

1 Like

So… no more information on crafting?

It feels like everything involving crafting is in an EXTREMELY EARLY ALPHA stage, not an “almost done” stage.

Are you going to remain completely silent and it is going to launch this way, or is there some information and changes to this joke of a system coming up soon?

Thanks.

How are marks hunters still getting nerfs, im pretty sure they are the class i see the least in higher rated content.

You can actually look at it now in the Dungeon Journal on live, the dungeons/raids for the first wave are viewable

Oh i have no doubts that its gonna be entirely busted on launch, they won’t even have a month of it tested.

Dumb question that probably can’t be answered but is there any intention of making the mega rares that drop in uldaman drop as well in the new one?

It takes a bit of understanding how Disc’s abilities work together, but while it looks like a wholesale nerf it’s really a rebalancing of where the values are with the affected abilities. The biggest nerf primarily comes to all non-percent based healer specs in the form of the 40% stamina boost and 40% monster damage boost at LV 70, as that affects longevity via withering throughput over time due to mana issues. For Disc’s notes though, it’s mainly shifting some of the damage and healing. It should end up as an improvement vs. the current system for a penance-heavy playstyle.

2 Likes

this prepatch has been boring.

1 Like

Or maybe increase the character limit for macros and while they’re at it double the number of character specific macro slots?

1 Like