Landro longshot has returned but doesn't work

The problem with the missing NPCs wasn’t that players want to see those NPCs standing there…Devs missed the point by returning the NPC back into the game without their actual functionality

3 Likes

They are fixing the connection with NPCs now for sure, that’s why the servers are offline

lol they did not fix it

Bumperinooooo

4 Likes

i just @ them on twitter hopefully we get another answer

4 Likes

Well, there’s not any update for next pre patch release.

2 Likes

I’m HOPING, key word HOPING they’re just waiting until after all the prepatches and what have you to fix him and get him back online, just so they don’t have to keep re-fixing him after each patch. Why they can’t just communicate this though is anyone’s guess.

1 Like

Nothing about this bug on today’s hotfix…I just hope there’s any communication soon.

2 Likes

This is getting ridiculous. I’m disappointed.

4 Likes

All we can do is wait till we get old and maybe have a slime chance at the expansion to redeem

3 Likes

AT this point its really hard to recommend my life long favorite game to friends. It really shows something when we cant even get a response about this, or even be acknowledged. I have waited 14 years debating to scratch this card or not. I finally do and cannot use it. The even sadder issue is the clear disconnect between players and the support from the company. For example, when I submitted a ticket about this the first time, like many… it was closed, marked resolved and I was only provided links to completely irrelevant sites. (wowhead.com) for one example. Not only does this bluntly show the automated system is failing players, but also that they don’t even care enough to actually read the problem. On the second ticket (tcg loot card specific) It claimed the average turn around was 24 hours. Well im up to 37 days 7 hours now, and it just goes up each hour. This is not only dishonest, untrustworthy and scummy, but certainly disappointing coming from a company I and so many others have cherished for so long. Not only do I hope they fix these NPCs but also their system of handling these types of issues for their (and our) sake. FIX YOUR COMMUNICATION and TICKET SYSTEM. this is literally ridiculous.

FIX NPCs or at least COMMUNICATE

6 Likes

Omega juicer bump

2 Likes

Bigger juicier badder bump

3 Likes

Nothing new today…I wonder if this will be like the transmogs issues, that already have 2 years without fix

Now Redeem codes is a side effect of DF development, I wonder if they’re going to say that it’ll be unotainable temporarily and forgett about it for a long time while We keep asking just like the other thread for those tmogs.

2 Likes

The ticket time went up to 55 days for me

1 Like

I really think they’re waiting until all of the prepatches have been pushed before making a fix, because if it breaks regularly as a result of major updates they probably feel like fixing him each time is a waste of resources.

That part makes sense - why they haven’t said a thing about this to us to reassure us yet is the actual part that’s confusing / infuriating.

2 Likes

actually same 55 day 15 hours

1 Like

BUMP FOR JUSTICE! Show us a sign blizz or at least any update

1 Like

Tuesday would be a great day to have this issue fixed. I’d love to get my weather machine!!! Please help us out blizz.

Same happening to me, though it’s with the Blizzcon Redemption vendors, my specific one is Ransin Donner.

PLEASE STOP AUTO CLOSING MY TICKET BLIZZARD WITHOUT READING IT :frowning:

1 Like