[Updated 11/4] November’s Trading Post is Out of this World

Kinda disappointing monthly reward honestly. Like, the sword is just a enlarged version of the dagger/s. Not really an incentive to finish the the log besides getting the tender for the month.

3 Likes

Yea it’s astonishingly bad for real

It’s a clue! Think about it:

November, what happens during November? BLIZZCON! That’s right!

Out of this World, which is a hint. This means for WoW the next expansion happens outside of Azeroth!!!

Also look at the art assets used we have a mummy, spectral things, and the armor looks interesting. We clearly are going to some kind of pyramid type Egyptian themed world with spirits.

That’s a wierd way to say “mediocre”.

6 Likes

Ok, maybe incentive is not the exact term, reward, is that better? :dracthyr_heart:

I like that the monk set has a Samurai/Ninja look to it. And honestly the sholders already fit pretty well my current mog, I think i will be using it.

Couldn’t care less about the cosmic weapons; love that fan weapon and will be grabbing those returning mounts even if I’m a bit disappointed by the models being old.

1 Like

These are the worst monthly rewards yet. Shockingly bad. I’m not exaggerating. I am literally, for real, surprised how boring these are. Do better.

4 Likes

Also FOAM SWORDS, and there is 4 of them of different colors, and Tidecaller armor… I think we’re dealing with mystical elemental weapons we inherit from a water based race on this new planet.

We are so going cosmic bruh on other worlds and fighting super beings in the water and in pyramids!

That is easily the most underwhelming signature item by FAR, it should’ve been a regular item for 300-500 tenders max.

4 Likes

not gonna lie…was hoping Arfus would be in here as a consolation for those who needed to spend tenders on it due to no drop luck, (minus the Lick King achievement for being from the HH). sigh.

2 Likes

You sure that’s the warrior armor? Not the paladin set you released like two months ago?

I like that very understated fel staff tho. I like a few of the weapons, actually. And maybe I’m just old but the zevrah is tempting too. Always wanted one.

Nope I was told you have to buy each one …it happened with the Alabaster mounts…in order to get both you have to buy both of them…were as the Alabaster mount years back you got both one for each side…

1 Like

This is by far the weakest month so far. Gonna have a bunch saved for December.

3 Likes

Ok… So from the leaks and the name of this season. Guess next expansion will end with us entering the void.

Well that’s a huge rip off. We should riot.

1 Like

…my thinking as well.

Guess I’ll be adding November’s tenders to the pile.

2 Likes

With how boring it is, finished the title for you. This one is a pass from me, even the completion reward feels lazy given its a reskin of SL’s weapons and the eternal set that was released on launch.

3 Likes

Loam Niffen hat :100: Everything else? Naw. I like the bladed fan monk weapon but they can keep those staves. Ijs if your gonna add bladed fans add tonfa’s and sai’s and other martial arts inspired weaponry. We got enough Monk staves in Legion artifact weapons, ijs

More enticing than actually being a monk.