Update : 58 boost (huge changes)

Oh I would not put it past blizz, they’ll come out with a level 68 boost for Wrath Classic in 2 years and say that same thing about players needing a way to “jump right in to the experience” like in TBC Classic. Mark my words…

It’s good that the boosted character armor has a classic aesthetic. Maybe except the plate wearers though.

This quest chain does not seem invasive, and it makes sense to acclimate new players to the game.

If you want Bots to ruin the game, you are pro boost because it saves BOTS days of leveling, there is NOTHING else to discuss period

Who let you in here lol

I agree with this statement

4 Likes

I like bots, and I like boosts, so i guess it’s win win.

I feel as if we should discuss opportunity cost.

Beep boop.

So what bots are already doing? lol…Compelling argument

1 Like

Gotta be honest, seems like a stupid reason to not play a game. What impact does other people boosting have on you? Plus it’s already going on, just this way let’s Blizzard make money off it.

But hey, you do you. I kind of feel like most of the people who say things like this do it to try and create some kind of dramatic effect on the forums, but will still probably play.

It feel like Blizzard can’t get a “proper Classic mentality” it always as to be a bit more. At first it was 58 now it’s 58 75% + rested xp.

Like if they are afraid of players quitting the game because they are 2 levels behind those who invested time in Classic while they skipped 57 levels.

What’s next ? Epic mount instead of 60% ?

2 Likes

Spoken like a true close-minded throwback of a bye gone era, when only certain people were allowed to have an opinion.

Would be interesting to take bets on how many of the anti-boosters actually buy a boost. I bet it is a larger number than any of them want to admit.

They’re just going all in on the Classic mentality, down to the “your opinion isn’t valid if you aren’t 60” on the forums.

Which coincidentally, doesn’t include boosted characters =P

It’s embarrassing. So much cringe.

No. Not that I’ve played a ton of retail since Cata, but any boosts my account has received are still sitting there. I wouldn’t be caught dead using a boost, even a free one.

Lol what a silly comment. I bet you get all the chicks with such a badass attitude!

Yes, you do strike me as the type to complain about things you have no experience with. Not surprised. At least you’re ideologically consistent.

In that case, a basic tutorial like this is something that every boost they’ve ever done has had. It’s not huge changes, it’s just part of the boost.

There’s a possibility new players might not know how talents or gear works, or might get lost in azeroth without any idea of where to go, so there’s a very basic questchain.

Also, for the record… I was asking the people who had already posted in the thread. Not everything is about you, bud.

You know it to be true. Chicks dig non-boosters. Wimpy boosters, not so much.

You’re talking about boosts like they are something that occurred in the past. Like they are the norm. But this is TBC, not that inferior future product they call retail. In TBC, none of that nonsense had been added to WoW yet. It doesn’t belong, IMO.

2 Likes

They are the norm.

Every WoW release since WoD in 2014 has had them, with the exception of Classic. They always go to the level where you can start the current expansion (which for classic, would be level 1, hence why it didn’t have a boost).

Like… I know you didn’t play it, but it’s been the norm for 7 years now.

No you’re right, we should get the much more powerful recruit a friend boost instead. This boost is much weaker, and didn’t exist in TBC like that one did.

I’m sure because it was in TBC, you think that triple experience, free granted levels for every 2 your recruit earns, the ability to summon your friend across azeroth, an exclusive mount, and free game time when your friend purchases game time is much better and belongs much more than 1 58 per account.

Oh, and if you don’t have a friend, you can just use a second account. So it really was paid boosting.

1 Like

Imagine, TBC is a sucess (it’ll be). Blizzard find out that the boost sold well.

I can bet you that the 1 time per account won’t last long and more services will come.

3 Likes