Update : 58 boost (huge changes)

This is great news, it is pretty much set.
Boosts will be available and I welcome it.

Just need dual specs now.

I’m not really pro or anti boost and could care less honestly, it has zero effect on my life. But I will say for all those who are boosting, your gear is going to be so bad you’ll have a hard time killing boars…it’s that bad. You’ll still have to work a little bit

The gear isn’t so bad lol.

Why would they get better gear when they are already skipping 57 levels ? It’s totally fine.

ok! thats good. Always thought it was too easy when people could boost a level 5 toon and suddenly have maxed out professions.

Ill be honest. I am going to boost a rogue. I played a rogue for a decade in retail and TBC was my prime time with him. I just dont have the time to level a new character.

Fun, someone else who has absolutely ZERO sources/information to credit your baseless claims. If my posts truly is the “dumbest thing” as you say with such certainty, then you truly haven’t read many posts on this site.

My point that you so ignorantly ran wild with, was that no matter what happens, companies have to pay for things. They have to fund them. Did they need to add boosts/mounts to the game? No. Does it hurt anything? No. Does it give them a little more money that they can then use to develop the game, that they DID NOT have to release for us? Yes. So whatever your opinion is, I do not care at this point because you just want to argue over a point that is not relevant. Companies are FOR profit, not NON profit.

Wait, i thought the boost was OK because its only being used by players that had already completed all the vanilla content in the past. Why would they need a tutorial then, hmm?

Maybe because its been 10+ years and not everyone remembers that far back?

But the real question, and this one is probably the single most important one. One that really determines a lot and could have lasting effects. Who cares?

1 Like

Apparently a lot of people.

2 Likes

They’re not tinfoil hats the anti-boosters in this thread have moved on to full body clown suits. Any man or woman who is against tutorials which could possibly help aged out players or crippled players get an A+ from me. Anyone that disagreeds you know exactly where the unsub button is.

Well that small group will have to endure these trying moments. I know given how hard optional things in video games can be this will be a true test of the human spirit

more like a true test of mastercards

2 Likes

People still use those? I honestly thought they died.

Oh well, endure endure endure

swipe swipe swipe

2 Likes

Whos swiping? This is 2021. Its all digital

I’m still writing checks

If you do that @#$% in line at the grocery check out, im smashing your bread. :joy:

2 Likes

Glad to see Blizzard finally recognized that retail players are inept and require this level of accommodation. They’re such a wholesome and inclusive developer.

2 Likes

everyone is a retail player, if you’re paying a retailer to play

1 Like

Lol they were never going to go back on it on the first place. That’s why the “wahhh boosts” threads are so insufferable and pointless.

It’s just always been insulting that Blizz doesn’t think we can figure the game out on our own. Didn’t appreciated when they started doing it in Cata either. Just because MMOs don’t have difficulty settings doesn’t mean the default should be smooth brain.

2 Likes