Update : 58 boost (huge changes)

can you guys let blizzard make some money please. Remember TBC was $40 when it was released. WOW classic line was re-released to please the fan, which was a good thing.

I want WOW to succeed. I want 10 million players sharing this wonderful world. IF boost helps Blizzard achieve that, they let them. I’m sure they have enough data to predict the demand of a leveling boost. Any game needs new blood, the new blood now is different to the “new blood” 15 years ago. Trust the game maker and enjoy it while it lasts.

What do you truly want? Game made exclusively to loyal fan?

I’m fine with the boost, but yes?

Why should anyone trust them? Have you seen retail?

Still doesn’t changes my stance on boosting. Say No to paid boosting.

3 Likes

Love it thanks blizzard, can’t wait to boost a hunter!

1 Like

Dont use it then.

Yes, at least you can in retail.

“Wont someone please think of the multi-billion dollar company!”

2 Likes

blizzard can, you wont be able to boost blood elf pallies off the jump lmaoooo get rekt

1 Like

No of course not. That would entail not just playing Modern but giving Blizzard extra money for it.

This video is great lmao

Took my reply out of context. Nice try though.
I’m only gonna level one character from Level 1 this time around; a Blood Elf Paladin.

I’ll gladly boost, a different class, if I’d like to.

Sorry for not making my statement clear enough for you to be the only poster to not understand.

Well the dungeon tier zero is almost pointless for casters due to how the game evolved

Bug fixes and making sure everything works properly in the modern game client.

They’re not just inserting a TBC install disk to their servers.

I mean, it wouldn’t. You get one free with the purchase of a new expansion.

I suppose you could argue buying the current expansion is extra money, though. We really need a seperate word for the people who play retail but don’t buy expansions. For that person, it’s extra money. For regular players, it’s not.

Also- I was talking to the people posting previously in the thread acting all shocked at a tutorial. It wasn’t an invitation for every player who never boosted to act smug. But if it makes you feel better, you do you.

It’s a good thing it’s optional, eh?

If its like retail… will my professions be boosted as well?

No, just level, green gear, some bags and 20 gold as far as i saw.

No, you’ll have to level those your damn self. At least that’s their stance as of the deep dive.

raises finger

lowers finger Yep! And I don’t know when they started giving free-with-purchase boosts with the latest expansion (see below), but it was at some point later than Cataclysm.

It’d be extra extra money for people who don’t play Modern anyway. (“Well no, I’ve never played Shadowlands, but I couldn’t not have it installed, what a concept!”*)

And I mainly care about the assumption that everyone…here, in a Classic forum…surely plays Modern and should know about all the crap they added since they wrecked the game with Cataclysm. Y’want a private conversation, don’t post publicly.

*Just because I know someone’s going to misunderstand it, this is not me. Last expansion I ever bought was Cataclysm; I regret that the last expansion I ever bought wasn’t WotLK.

Oh, I never assumed everyone who posts here has played modern.

I assumed the people complaining about the boost were capable of 2 minutes of research into what boosts in WoW look like.

My bad. Gave you too much credit.

I’ll go back to assuming the people I’m talking to don’t know anything again.