[Update 10/3] Character Restoration Now Available

Nobody knows… my guess is sometime after things settle down after TWW release. All they said was “At a later time”.

1 Like

Any potential updates for when this will be back on?

2 Likes

A question about this when the service is back:

Will we be able to restore deleted Timerunners? I got overzealous and deleted a capped timerunner. Could probably just cap another one but if I already had one in the chamber, would love to save time.

Nobody knows. My guess would be no.

Is there any word on when this service will be back up? I’m sure there are many other people that would also like to level / gear / play some characters before TWW comes. Even a bit of transparency on this topic would be nice from a Blizzard employee.

2 Likes

That doesn’t require Character Restoration. :wink:

Serious answer they said “This service is planned to be restored at a later point in time.” I doubt that means soon. Right they are focusing on TWW launch which is exactly where their focus should be.

1 Like

i was clearing the low level characters that i wont be playing and it picked my main and i accidently deleted it iv opend man 4 tickets to blizzard to get him back , but they are saying they cant so my question now is how much longer till the character restoring is back to normal as i dont even feel like playing the game if i cant play my main all my gold and everything was on that character.

1 Like

well never but if its happend by accident then right away it happend to me it deleted my main character while i was trying to delete low level alts now i dont know if i will ever be able to play that character

Nobody knows other than “This service is planned to be restored at a later point in time.”.

Any ideas when this will be restored?

1 Like

No idea thank god i got my main back tbis morning couldnt be more happier dont go near the delete button atm thats all i cN say

How long did it take you to get a response, the same thing happened to me but both tickets I’ve submitted just got automated responses 1 day from pre launch and im panicking I wont be able to play my main.

1 Like

At the very least, it would have been nice to know that there weren’t intentions to have this working by the expansion’s launch… Like many in this thread, I would love an update as to when this service will be back up!

1 Like

Probably when they’ve decided to make it a ‘paid service’, be typical of Activision … and yes, I know it’s Microsoft but those in power were Kotick’s acolytes and so now think like him.

2 Likes

Not to derail things but that is a wonderful character and guild name. LOL.

1 Like

despit people telling me not to open tickets like cayna and everyone open a ticket leave it and update it by asking thats what i did and they finally gave it back to me so thank god i got him back and im level 80 now

2 Likes

So uh… when can we bring back our characters? I accidentally deleted my Druid. :confused:

1 Like

Well I tried this yesterday and they didnt restored my character :frowning:

Ummmmm… ETA…???

*the character restoration services will be down for a few weeks…" yup… .and here we are 2 months later!!!

I really want my ancient druid back… now…

1 Like