[Update 10/3] Character Restoration Now Available

I definitely think that is also the reason and why I think they won’t change it soon

Which is fine, it’s not a big deal to begin with, I just think it’s strange to not, especially how account bound everything is now.

Actually, after TWW drops, won’t literally EVERYTHING be bound to account not character?

+1 heart to the OP for angering the horde with this picture! :upside_down_face:

Uhh ohh. Why would you bring that cursed Minecraft being into WoW? :skull_and_crossbones:

Since Blizz and Minecraft are now both Microsoft’s possessions…give me a Minecraft crossover with the legendary Minecraft boogeyman. Or at least a Strider for an in-game mount.

When hunters try to tame creepers then self destruct in the middle of the taming process.

Where? All I see is a foot stool.

So right now we are able to restore unlimited? friend just did it and was able to restore more then 1

Has reports for exploits, griefing, throwing matches been down for PvP all expac? Just curious, no one gets banned for it

You know horde characters will be restored as well. Chill. Players get all stupid and think just cause they see one side, that the other side won’t be the same as well.

Is this all about restoring a character you deleted? If so, why is this an issue? How often does someone delete a character than want it back?

Remove factions

I wonder if they found an exploit with restoring characters related to shared warbands that made them disable it for the time being.

1 Like

Add more factions!

Remove Pandas!

The Night Elves forgot to invite the rest of the Alliance to their BBQ on Teldrasill

The delete screen is bugged in prepatch. I went to remove an old character that I haven’t logged into for years and it removed my current main despite the modal showing the name of the random old warlock I had (Testi41409 or whatever temporary name it had given him). Is there a way to retrieve this deleted character?

4 Likes

Similar situation, trying to clear screen of old toons no longer interested in. Deletes Main… Now I can’t restore until some undisclosed time in the future. Blizzard please review these situations.

1 Like

Same thing just happened here.

1 Like

any update on when this will be working again? I deleted an old mage I want to level up.

2 Likes

They said “At a later time” so I’m guessing it’s not going to be soon.

Will the restore character service be back on before TWW release?