[Update 10/3] Character Restoration Now Available

[Update 10/3] Character Restoration Now Available

Players will now be able to restore characters that have been deleted. Please note that at this time there is a 60 second delay between each undelete. You will need to refresh the character screen, change realms, or log into a character between each character restored.

View Full Article

1 Like

When’s pre-patch?!?!?@?!?!?@?@?

4 Likes

Aww that gnomie bean in the pic is so adoraboo!!

1 Like

Horde characters like to be restored too Blizzard. All I see is Alliance representation here.

8 Likes

This is a blatant slap in the face! The clear Alliance bias is disgusting! This oppresive faction privilege is real and must be challenged! Who will stand with me?!

8 Likes

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

4 Likes

ಠ╭╮ಠ

2 Likes

Let the Alliance have their day in the sun! Besides, they’d just have three Vulpera standing around to represent the Horde since Blizz thinks they’re cute right now.

3 Likes

Haven’t they had 20 years of days in the sun already?

While you’re fixing it, can you make it where we can delete our characters in character restoration.

That’ll be great and will be able to clear out characters we never want to see again.

I have 5 dracthyrs on one sever deleted, because I kept changing my mind on names I want them all to go :sparkles::cloud: poof :cloud::sparkles: and never to be seen again.

6 Likes

Only when it comes to Lore and ultimately winning battles and only having one major lore character bite the dust.

1 Like

Excellent idea, 100% support this

1 Like

July 23rd or 30th.

3 Likes

Standing? Ugh. Can this be a sitting protest?

3 Likes

Yes! A sit-in can be effective. You just have to be braver than the bus driver!

1 Like

Actually yeah I’m still waiting on the deletion of a character to mean the character is ACTUALLY deleted.
As of rn deleting a toon just means sending them to a different character screen.

Let us permanently delete!

5 Likes

Well, that’s what you get for being the villains of the franchise.

You don’t get many hero moments.

1 Like

Subversion. I’m sickened.

You’re a villain.

2 Likes

Sorry, This character has mail. Please restore the character to delete the mail.

3 Likes

:wink: baby I know it.

1 Like