Upcoming Darkmoon Faire and Valor Points Changes

I know people aren’t trying to argue that 10 man is harder than 25 man :rofl: . There is a reason no one takes 10 man seriously, and also a reason why no one announces or cares about who clears 10 man first because its a joke.

Will behave like conquest points. Good thing everyone does pvp and understands that. A seasonal cap… WTF even is and how long will a season of PVE valor point farming be?

How would anyone have earned over 1600 valor today to know?

some fights are actually more difficult to organize from a logistics standpoint, and the bosses also have more health proportionally on some bosses too. Combined with identical mechanics and a heavier emphasis on personal responsibility, 10 man could arguably be the more difficult format. (not that any of this matters because PvE is always easy, you’re fighting robots that are designed to lose)

25m is seen as the ‘premier format’ simply because the group size is bigger and there are way more drops per person compared to 10m

There was time after maintenance and before reset, so earning any valor at all in that time frame would have confirmed if it’s a visual bug or not.

So is it a visual bug that my DK who has capped every week can still earn 6400 valor?

I think that’s what you can earn for this season. After that you’re capped and can’t get any more.

I think this is a great change! Thank you Blizz!

in-game calendar still shows DMF only next month?

So the change that happened at realm restarts, happened before realm restarts?

After the maintenance but before the weekly reset yeah

So when is the next DMF actually available if they usually start on a sunday, the last one was 2 weeks ago shouldn’t the DMF be open right now till saturday?

1 Like

Spending Valor Points lowers the reported “Season Total Earned”, so there is in effect no cap on Valor Points.

Is this a UI bug, an actual bug, or is the intention to no longer have a VP cap.

I’ve spent 4400 Valor Points prior to this update, and my Season Total Earned just matches my current VP (400 points, for an actual seasonal earned of 4800). Is this a UI bug and I can only earn 1600 VP, or would I actually be able to grind out 6000 VP this week?

heard it’s just visual

Guildies are saying conquest is visually bugging the same way and both those who have capped valor and conquest this week are saying it’s just visual…

Confirmed to be visual bug and Blizzard is working on a fix.

Confirm it is just visual.

Stlil says “You may receive this reward 7 more times this week”.

…and now down to “You may receive this reward 5 more times this week” after running 2 heroics. It cannot be that hard turn off that database value that increments with each completed dungeon.

The only reason they are releasing DMF more frequently is because that is their answer to fix Worgen skinning.

Literally says “Starting this weekend”…