Upcoming Darkmoon Faire and Valor Points Changes

The following changes will be made to the Darkmoon Faire schedule and the Valor Points cap in Cataclysm Classic:

Darkmoon Faire

• Starting this weekend, Darkmoon Faire will become available every two weeks, instead of once a month.

Valor Points

• With regional realm restarts this week, Valor Points will behave like Conquest and the current weekly cap will be replaced with a rolling seasonal cap. If you’ve missed any Valor Points in previous weeks since Cataclysm Classic launched, you’ll now be able to catch up from those weeks.
  • There is no longer a cap to the number of times you may earn Valor Points from Random Dungeon Finder each week, up to your normal Valor Points cap.
43 Likes

free at last, free at last, hallelujah we are free at last!

6 Likes

Alright amazing changes. I’d love too see some Blacklisting options for BGs and Heroics so players can have a much higher QoL. Good changes though. Also maybe consider that Heroic bosses just give some Valor too (25 each) so you can catch up easier. Also this will allow you to que specific dungeons and earn Valor while target farming.

1 Like

How about more loot in 10 mans? Its so unfair compared to 25 ):

6 Likes

Nicu

10 char

Surely your message is bait yeah?

2 Likes

I just want to let you classic devs know that I appreciate you. You guys are A+ <3

5 Likes

amazing change keep it up!

2 Likes

good changes. however could you look into valor points rewarded for killing raid bosses? it feels very low

6 Likes

I love the valor change, but I really dislike the DMF change. A lot of us were waiting to get decks for decent prices and now all the gold sellers have bought up the market and are back to price gouging. I was there within 10 minutes of the notes releasing and it was gone.

2 Likes

Good change re; Valor

With DMF, are the profession token quests going to reset as well, or will they remain monthly?

Can you fix AV weekend :expressionless:

3 Likes

that’s very good

This is going to be nice to be able to catch up on my alts, and on my main as well as I missed the first week.

2 Likes

If you’re referring to the DMF profession quests that reward 5 skill points, those reset weekly. I was able to do it twice this last DMF since the Faire releases before Tuesday reset.

3 Likes

So when will the next Faire be??? this weekend the 15th?

2 Likes

No?

wowhead published the data, pull counts for first kill are higher across the board for 10M. Its the harder difficulty yet drops less items per person.

It needs a 50% chance for additional drop per boss.

2 Likes

a good change for once, is everything ok at classic HQ?

2 Likes

even better let us do raids more consistently. A week is nonesense especially with so many other options. Im trynna practice my numbers/mechanics up

1 Like

Nice valor change.

Add one piece of loot to 10 and you are getting more than 25. So… no.

10m is alt raiding for many players, clear rates don’t tell the full story.

2 Likes