Darkmoon Faire Schedule

In Cata Classic, they’re letting the Darkmoon Faire stay up for two weeks.

Thoughts on adding this to retail? I understand why they did it in Cata Classic. I guess the Darkmoon cards are pretty valuable, and I think for decks pre-wod, you can’t earn the trinkets unless the Faire is up so you can talk to the Thaddeus Paleo.

I could see the pros of allowing it in retail. It’ll let people get mounts and pets faster. Though I guess it would also cut down the prices of pets and such.

1 Like

I go almost every month at least once out of ritual since it’s only for a week. Idk if I’d go as much if it were more frequent or not.

I know it’s a special thing, but I’d love a long quest chain that just let VIPs go whenever they want. There could be slight differences. The week it’s open to everyone, VIPs could get like, bonuses, like the ability to host a private Blight Boar concert, or they get double rewards for the profession quests, double tickets? A special ticket that only VIP’s can get on the week it’s open…

But other than that, you could go there and do some basic stuff. Maybe one or two games are opened, they have different daily quests.

I dono, I’m just thinking. It would be nice to be able to go when I wanted to, at least just for the basics.

1 Like

I’d definitely like to see more of the faire, and a few aspects of it polished.

Visiting the faire to get a buff, and losing it dying by no fault of your own isn’t very interesting. It should persist through death and last longer so you can go quest in a relaxed manner.

I’d love to see more big ticket rewards too, as someone who collected the zeppelin years and years ago.

1 Like