Upcoming Content Unlocks for WoW Classic

Read the thread with 60 replies before replying to the first one you see thinking this hasnt been addressed already.

Itā€™s morning and I havenā€™t had coffee give me a break

I havenā€™t even posted in this thread until I responded to your comment, what are you carrying on about?

Like I said before you can play the game at ANY pace you want as well as make any content such as raids as difficult as you want by limiting raid group size, gear etc.

3 Likes

Classic Community reaction;
Feb 27: AB is coming out guys, pvp is going to be fixed and WSG/AV will be playable without a premade!

March 10: itā€™s here! Queues are instant!

March 11: blizzard please fix the exploits in AB, and make premades fight other premades.

March 12: my AV and WSG queues are 2 hours, blizzard please fix.

2 Likes

Actually, no.

In actual vanilla Zulā€™gurub came out 2 months after BWL.

1 Like

Itā€™s Blood Elf entitlement. Blood elves suck the fun out of everything.

1 Like

I imagine this will move the premading to AB, and AB will be unplayable soloā€¦but maybe WSG will be more enjoyable. Hard to say. It seems the few games of WSG Iā€™ve played this week havenā€™t been against a premade so maybe things are fixing themselves over time?

You can always find somebody to complain about anything.

2 Likes

Did you know that the salem witch trials happened right around the time that a psychedelic mold out break attacked rye bread, which was a primary food source in that area?

STOP CRYING OVER SPILLED MILK.

take a month off if it matter that much you spoiled brat.

Yes donā€™t defend yourself when you are right and others claim you are wrong.

Why is fishing not in this release?

Attacking someone because they have a different opinion than you. Nice.

1 Like

Why, do you take this game for something more than a game? Do you want to check my parses? Go ahead and explain we have a few more hours before you are banned.

Instant reply and an essay.

An essay is 5 paragraphs. Try again thatā€™s three sentences.

I love AB. The only time I reached a point of ā€œI never want to see this map AGAINā€ was when I decided I really, really wanted the Defilers tabard.:smiley:

Awesome! Hereā€™s hoping AQ comes out in May/June. Thereā€™s way too much time between raids content.

Yay! Arathi Basin was always my favorite. Not much time for testing but hopefully the bugs will be identified quickly. AV has been a disaster since release.

In Vanilla, ZG provided a desperately needed catch-up boost for the most difficult mechanic faced by casual guilds: the recruitment boss.

I still remember thinking people were kidding when they said endgame content required 40 people. We had about 10 regularly on and rarely grouped together.
If we hadnā€™t been able to aim for an intermediate target I.e ZG we never would have made it.

Pretty sure there is nobody struggling with that in Classic soā€¦ not sure how it will fit in.