Unpopular Opinion

7 000 000 Before Christ

1 Like

I want to answer you, but I just been released from the shadow realm.

2 Likes

The same time we as a species learned to talk.

You’re not wrong… Though, another question popped into my mind… This is 2021… why is it still okay to insult and tear down those who have unpopular opinions? I thought this was supposed to be the woke age of acceptance?

Kids who were housebound because they had their leg in a cast after doing something dangerous weren’t an illustration of “survival of the fittest”. However, the covid-19 delta variant is a clear demonstration of evolution in action.

1 Like

Some of the “people” with “unpopular opinions” are outright trolls with the intent of vandalizing a site and making it unusable.

Most of em were brainwashed in college when it happened. Sad but true.

1 Like

It’s a clear demonstration of the folly of playing with fire. The jury is still out on how much we helped this “evolution” come into being.

You’re absolutely right - which is why I commented that I can’t speak for others.

My post is about more than WoW.

The internet opened up all the worlds information to everyone, as they say ignorance is bliss

You first.

This is something you should ask yourself.

5 Likes

Aren’t the yanks almost constantly at each others throats for their differences?

The fact that you went out of your way to quote another thread in this says more about you than anything I posted in that thread.

I wasn’t being mean, offensive, or trolling. I was replying to people who were insulting me and trying to get under my skin. That’s not being mean or a troll.

If my posts are so threatening to you or you find them offensive, you’re more than welcome to block me. It’s a nice feature, but it doesn’t help people work through their issues imo… just promotes, as someone said, “ignorance is bliss”.

You could have chosen to be the bigger person here and ignored me, but you didn’t. Go cry wolf somewhere else.

Since humans have had language.

1 Like

You’re right and that brought another question to mind when someone said something similar.

I thought 2021 was supposed to be the Woke Awakening of Acceptance? Why do people seem more hateful than ever?

They aren’t. Their voices are just louder now.

1 Like

Since we’re giving advice, you could also learn to control yourself and not call people sheep-chickens. That’s pretty simple and, how did you put it, “treating others with respect” and “honoring the golden rule.”

4 Likes

A Skynet funding bill is passed in the United States Congress, and the system goes online on August 4, 1997

1 Like

Oml… don’t pretend you’re all innocent in this. You’re the one who came after me saying I wasn’t “clever” and that my post “sounded crazy”… Just leave me alone, my dude. If you can’t handle my responses, don’t reply to me. Block me. Learn to let things go. I stopped replying in that other thread because I have nothing else to say there.

Please, let this go and leave me alone. I am asking respectfully.

Since the times we’ve learned how to beat each other with sticks basically.

This is also quite ironic considering the OP…

1 Like