Unpopular Opinion Time!

/tail waggle

You sure about that?

wink

1 Like

Surely you jest! The Red Rocker does good stuff solo but for actual Van Halen music the original lineup is the best.

Source: every VH album, but then also Sammy Hagar stuff like Mas Tequila

From a purely entertainment value, yes, Roth was an excellent front man! I’ve seen VH in concert, well, recently, without Michael Anthony (I think Mike’s backing vox were solid, too). But Sammy’s voice is much more pleasing to listen to, for my money.

I actually think 5150 is one of VH’s best Albums :open_mouth:

I will grant that maybe the song writing was just better before the band split, but Dave was definitely part of what made them enjoyable. I just can’t imagine something like Hot for Teacher working as well with Sammy.

EDIT: I can’t say I really like 5150, or most of van haggar’s stuff. I don’t remember the album but I liked Poundcake.

1 Like

i’ve got one:

Tattoos almost never make someone more attractive. At best an attractive person remains roughly as attractive, but most typically they look worse.

5 Likes

It’s almost like the purpose of a tattoo isn’t to be more attractive?

4 Likes

the witcher 3’s combat system was not that spectacular

the hobbit trilogy wasn’t that bad

pineapple is just fine on a pizza. bbq sauce is acceptable if there are no marinara slices left

1 Like

2 Likes

I didn’t comment on the purpose of a tattoo. But your defensiveness speaks to the unpopularity of the opinion. <3

Good point. I think they represent two very different iterations of Van Halen. And poundcake was on an early 90’s album: For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

Agreed, although Sammy sings Jump pretty well. I don’t think Dave would be able to do Dreams justice, either.

Allied race was good concept but ruined due to rep gating

1 Like

apparently no one can beat beaupeep at attractiveness

I hereby challenge Beaupeep to a game of naked Twister; winner takes all.

/tentacleflip

1 Like

/massive nosebleed at the thought

1 Like

We’ve even got the music for it:

(Actually, even though the lyrics are heavy, this is a much sexier version)

1 Like

Azeroth couldn’t handle the massive amounts of awesomeness that battle would unleash.

We would end up being the subject of the next expansion, and everyone would be trying to stop that encounter from happening.

3 Likes

Oblivion was better than Skyrim!!
It is the only game that gives me the creeps in dungeons. Also Aylied (sp? Sry) ruins were so much better, more diverse, more architecturally varied and just plain scarier than Skyrim’s.
I love that game!

1 Like

Dwarves should be Horde. Alliance can have Taurens.

1 Like

Sethrakk look stupid. The lizard guys from MoP are far cooler.

-I don’t mind essences or aquisition of them. I don’t think it needs changing either.

-BFA has been an enjoyable expansion.