Unpopular Opinion Time!

Let’s hear 'em.

And not the fake unpopular opinions that are actually popular. Lets hear your real unpopular opinions!

Let’s go!

5 Likes

i liked the last jedi. though rise of skywalker makes no sense and is basically a moving art piece instead of a story.

8 Likes

Glasses are unattractive.

1 Like

They should add high elves to the game.

8 Likes

I think BFA has been an enjoyable expansion, and I’ve had fun playing it.

I think mechagnomes are cool, and I can’t wait to roll a mechagnome DK.

I like Pathfinder, and I think it’s a good approach to flying.

22 Likes

I tried classic and hated it.

33 Likes

I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

31 Likes

Oh, that too. I should have added that to my “unpopular opinions” list.

2 Likes

8.3 is a raider patch. That’s what there is for about a year til next expac.

And the complaints are going to be piling up. I can see it now.

3 Likes

Modern PvE-first MMORPGs cater to the extremely casual audience to such a degree that there’s no longer any point in putting anything more than minimum effort into any major titles in the genre.

Either the games offer content for other audiences, but renders such content irrelevant, like WoW, or they only offer the extremely casual surface-level fluff to begin with.

Exceptions tend to only exist at the ridiculously high-end where participation is nearly nonexistent in comparison to all other levels of play.

7 Likes

I legitimately like the concept of Mechagnomes since they brought a Robotic race to the diversity of the playable races, even if they are half Robot half Gnome.

2 Likes

Moon Guard is in fact the best server in all of WoW. If you disagree with me than I would be more than happy to mud wrestle you naked to prove my point.

27 Likes

Wrath was overrated

12 Likes

They should add Keebler elves to wow

4 Likes

I have no likes so have this Heart

9 Likes

Island Expeditions were pretty fun and i enjoy scraping things in video games to get slightly incremented upgrades.

Also i don’t think Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly was that bad and deserves a second chance.

1 Like

This and
I think human priests should have a passive ability that not only prevents all stuns, saps, polymorphs and loss of control effects but deflects it back to the casting player. We can call it Blinded by the Light. Id be ok if it was even limited to Human Holy Priests with names beginning with Därk…

1 Like

i think kul tirans are the best allied race so far

4 Likes

There was some scattered clapping.

I love Horses. I really love Horses. When I play my Alliance I only ride Horses.

I think the Horde need some big Shire Horses.

17 Likes

Best at a hot dog eating contest I bet

3 Likes