Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

Actually the naga with legs n feets are against Queen Azshara. :o In 8.2 I think the Alliance (or both factions) aids them in dealing with the normal Naga and the corruption of Queen Azshara.

those are ankorins (or however you are suppose to spell their name) and they are deep sea jinyu, but yes alliance work with them for 8.2, granted i cant see alliance getting both deep sea jinyu, and trash gnomes. it is likely one or the other

There is! itā€™s like having to choose between Jar Jar Binks ( deep sea Jinyus/nagas with legs ) or the Brainy Smurf ( junkgnomes )!

that is so insulting to the deep sea jinyu, ā€œmeesa the most annoying thing, i just created rng as part of my sith schemesā€

2 Likes

Off topic but I for one am VERY excited to see what the ā€œdeep sea jinyuā€ are all about and canā€™t wait to start examining their potential as an allied race when 8.2 hits.

I will also totally roll a sethrak regardless of its faction allegiance,

1 Like

sethrak and vulpera spotted in hearthstone

4 Likes

And sethrak as shaman and vulpera as rogue!
Very good!

1 Like

Hmm, 9 new ā€œhenchman heroesā€ eh? Very interestingā€¦

Playable hearthstone heroes arenā€™t really an indication that a race is going to be playable in WoW, considering Hearthstone lets you play as a Murdock, a high elf, an annoy-o-tron, and a cyborg eredar. However, the inclusion of Sethrak and Vulpera are at least a nod to their relative popularity.

However, if it were up to me, Iā€™d probably make a Vulpera shaman and a sethrak rogue, if not priest :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve never played hearthstone. D: but the inclusion of Sethrak and Vulpera are cool! :smiley:

Well gentlemen, according to information from Wowhead, Zandalar and Kultiras will be available on March 12th!

So maybe with some luck and goodwill from the devs, we can start to see more things about the next allied races!

Perhaps, letā€™s begin to see how Blizzard had dealt with vulperas
and sethrak!

Sounds good to me!

But certainly these choices on the cards were because it is more common to see vulperas lurking next to faithless camps, often invisible and by seeing Sethraks invoking lightning and cyclones, like shamen, as expected of a people who is devoted to a Loa!!

Including Captain Eudora, who is a rogue outlaw, which at least shows that vulperas can really be rogues!

Why not the Saurak?

Guess its because they established Sauroks as near mindless and beast mentality with some exceptions, if Mogu chose a side i could see them mind breaking/expanding the Sauroks afterwards for that faction seeing theyā€™re the ones who literally made them.

They already use the Worgen Skeleton and animations to the dot so thats some work done just need a female variation.

1 Like

Maybe, if thereā€™s the same kind of hype for sauroks, that we see people demonstrating for Vulperas and Sethraks, the blizzard might consider sauroks a possibility!

I see several in Freehold, working with the pirates, indicating that several of them are at least well-rational to play with other races, in the same way that gnolls do in Azeroth!

People just need to show interest in sauroks!
Sauroks, at least, are more likely to play games one day than High Elves!
And thatā€™s something!

There are already some arts ( Heartstone ) showing what saurok female model would look like!

1 Like

I havenā€™t touched Hearthstone in a long time so that is a good thing for future reference for them already :smiley:

1 Like

If youā€™re curious about how the saurok female model looks like, you just have to look for the ā€œcard envenenonā€!

So itā€™s nothing official yet, but thereā€™s a fair amount of speculation that the Sethrak are going to have a reasonable showing in Hearthstone, and even have a new Hero: Sethrak Shaman. Alongside a Vulpera Rogue~ :smiley:

https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/deciphering-the-year-of-the-dragon-teasers-what-we-know-so-far/
3 Likes

Any news, in which we see our vulperas and sethraks being publicized in a way that shows them being present in other Blizzard media, is a positive thing!

Blizzard really realized that both have an appeal to the public!

Some new heartstone cards will have vulperas and sethraks in their prints.
Look what I found!

Was it a fan-made montage or was this card really something blizzard made?

I wouldnā€™t play one, but I like seeing races added into games that player are fans of.

Still hoping to get a dragon themed playable race myself.

4 Likes

Thank you for your support either way ^. .^

Iā€™d love for a dragon themed race, but if Sethrak is the closest we get towards a reptilian race, Iā€™m all for it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like