Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

My fiance would FLIP if Furbolg ever become playable. Bears are his favourite animal. Well, top 3.

3 Likes

They can be unbending to new ideas or concepts and they are in my experience often somewhat hostile but its like most discords for races in WoW. I just lurk most of the time and try to keep out of it.

If could also just be me. Sometimes I can be a pain to live with.

2 Likes

There is someā€¦ tension to say the least.

And yeah just add me Traiyscara#1424.

Take your time. Iā€™m 27 going on 82 (not 28, lol) and go to bed SUPER early on work days/week days. In 2 hours or less. (I have serious trouble sleeping. Yay, chronic pain and insomnia!)

:snake:

Think this is amazing that weā€™re coming together to make a newer and improved thread! While taking in consideration others ideas and discussions.

4 Likes

Tells me didnā€™t work, says check capitalization, spelling, spaces, and numbers.

Zuro#0776 on my end.

I think itā€™s a bloody liar.

I sent you one.

Yours hasnā€™t appeared on my end yet, Discord might be on fire or something right now.

Discord or Bnet? Cause I sent a Bnet request LOL

OH lol

Discord. Bnet is Miao#11574

1 Like

LMAO

Carrie#7632 < Is my discord

DONā€™T MIND ME, I HAS THE DUMB.

Though apparently your Discord name is a Bnet tag too. Wonder what poor soul got my friend request. o.o

1 Like

Whenever Iā€™m not talking about WoW or some other passion Iā€™m super slow so donā€™t worry about it lol, Iā€™m the same

You can send requests to non-existing ones, I just sent one to swadqse#1234

1 Like

Of course. Another joke made with the alliance never hurts.
After all, what we had in BfA, needs to be perpetuated. More ostracism is always good for the alliance.

Well, maybe because the Horde received a lot.
But it is not in the same demoralizing situation as the alliance.
And letā€™s remember that many people play in both factions and maybe they just wanted some kind of symmetry that would benefit both factions.

Receive what we take, constantly hear the mockery, like that of your hordemate above, and perhaps, you understand.
And even if Sethraks canā€™t be in the alliance, it doesnā€™t hurt to signal to Blizzard that we could have something like that in the alliance.

That we would like something like that and not the memes that were delivered to us.

If sethraks are a playable race in the horde, I will play in the horde, where I already have a tauren hunter and 3 vulperas.

But if the result of this is another race of blood elf with dark and forced origin, other human models or another gnome, etc., being sent to the alliance to keep the joke going, then I donā€™t know what future the alliance can have, if all the options for the alliance are always to maintain the status quo.

1 Like

Oh I understand why, however I only play Horde, so Iā€™m going to contest anything the Alliance wants that I want. If Sethrak go to the Alliance, I would never ever play them and it would be a shame.

1 Like

This makes me sad.

Enjoy your side of course, but I feel like youā€™re missing half the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

And hey, if Sethrak go Horde Iā€™ll be happy.

:snake:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t noticed any of this toxicity, feel like another thread wouldnā€™t add much, just split people.

Free to do whatever you guys wish, definitely, just donā€™t think its a subject that required a kids glove approach.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve played an alliance toon all the way to 120 to get the achievement for the mount and I just really dislike the story. Iā€™m kind of more of an evil side player tho (even if the horde isnā€™t explicitly evil)

1 Like

Its less of a kids glove setup more just releasing it from Faction bias. Some folk read the start of the thread and see its for Alliance and would think the thread isnā€™t for them.

We lose some possible ideas and sources for information that way.

At least thats my thought.

Well, since you tried it all the way through I canā€™t really complain now can I? :stuck_out_tongue:

Carry on my friend.

2 Likes

I play both and I just dislike Alliance, even as I try to like it, Void Elves are the one thing I really like about the Alliance.

1 Like

Aye, some folk like that. I like both sides myself.

Ultimately as long as you can get the main story beats for both sides I think most folk will be fine though.

2 Likes

I play both and I just generally dislike the attitude of Horde players.

Alliance people see more nice and friendly.

*In my experiences

I absolutely understand the appeal of playing the ā€˜bad guyā€™, and if Blizzard wanted to paint the Horde as the worldā€™s bad guys, then I wouldnā€™t mind it. As is, the ideal they seem to be aiming for is that the two are just different kinds of ā€˜good guyā€™, which theyā€™ve been failing at as of late.

I used to play a lot of City of Heroes/Villains, and really preferred the fun of the villains side, breaking into banks and taking stuff for myself and all that. When I play Horde, I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m doing that. I feel like Iā€™m just part of a weirdly losing team, story-wise.

I want the Alliance to be the ā€˜bad guyā€™ for a while, have them make some questionable decisions or be lead by a temporary tyrannical leader. Let the humans and elves feel the pain for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

Whatever happens, itā€™d be a lot more fun to play through as a Sethrak!

3 Likes