Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread 🐍

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Its a public forum. You made a post, others made a post. Seems things are fine so far.

Would you like to start over and have a civil discussion? Try rewording your first post so its not confrontational.

Sethrak are a wonderful race and they should be playable. If you’re not interested thats fine. You wont have to play them.

1 Like

Everyones free to post but everyone is also free to reply to your post.

Freedom of speech not freedom of consequences and all that.

1 Like

I am so lost at this point. :joy:

I just wanna help and talk about what we like about Sethrak.

1 Like

sounds like a waste of a horde race slot to me tbh.

Free to think so.

Hard disagree from me though, I’ve adored sethrak the moment I first saw them on the loading screen on launch night. Wanted them on Horde ever since. They’re my most wanted race in a long time.

Also, some here want them on Alliance.

2 Likes

Lets have them be Alliance.

:snake:

3 Likes

Sweet, then the Alliance can have them!

Do you not like them?

1 Like

snakes are kewl. Though, the only way I really see it being an alliance race sadly is if it is neutral. We helped them regain a pebble so we had the neutral fp and introduction in vol’duun While the horde played a large part with them through the questline. But I don’t see why they couldn’t do a neutral race either.

2 Likes

Then why did you feel compelled to throw insults at me? Do you not care about consequences?

Being civil has nothing to do with any freedoms. In fact, it’s a choice you have to make willingly.

Are you unwilling to be civil in an environment that aims to be inclusive? Do you have no respect for Blizzard’s rules?

Placing blame upon me because you are upset over your own internal feelings is not healthy. I would seriously reconsider your comments if you don’t want to face the “consequences” that comes from throwing insults and name calling.

Lets talk about why you feel like I’ve insulted you.

Whats so bad about a Demonsona? Why do you take offense to me suggesting you have one? You obviously enjoy the class fantasy of a DH or you wouldn’t play one, so whys that a step too far?

2 Likes

I’d be fine with them going Horde. The story in BFA sets that up well. And I’ll gladly take it.

I just want them playable. Snakes are my passion. I’ve been obsessed with them since I was 3. Or 0 if you ask my father.

2 Likes

This is my actual preferred way for them to join either faction.

3 Likes

Lets not derail the topic for your own enjoyment.

Clearly you are not worth conversing with.

This is when you know you have a gottem moment.

2 Likes

Yes, neutral is ideal. Very ideal.

But beggars cannot be choosers.

:heart:

4 Likes

I would have loved getting Sethrak, over diaper gnomes.

2 Likes

Ah yes the infamous “you’re wrong so i win also you can’t reply to this without making me right”

:salt:

am i doing it correctly? Is this how you talk to nobodies?

I’ll take em any way blizzard wants totally agree.

But if they are neutral I’m gonna have a sethrak mage who’s actually a bronze dragon and make a copy of him on both sides. :smiley:

No changing mechagnomes now so let’s focus instead on having both playable.

1 Like

Seriously, calm down.

1 Like