Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

Yes, which was your reaction.

Hence, delusion.

Edited for clarityā€¦ Did it help?

Edited for clarity. People who are furries are not the ones who are delusional.

a bit I think :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m tired. Words hard. Lol

Sethrak though? They should be playable.

:snake:

3 Likes

Nobody asked you to explain that you werenā€™t a furry, you simply chose to do it despite not being a part of the conversation.

You then claimed multiple scientific papers without sourcing them that closeted furries when coming out to relatives become delusional. Meaning they donā€™t acknowledge the person is a furry at all.

Where it is the fact that they had any reaction at all a sign that they acknowledged the person coming out. Whether or not they agree is their own choice but it is not evidence of a delusion.

You then used this contradiction as the basis of your reasoning to publicly announce without any prompt as to why you were definitely not a furry and that anyone who says otherwise is delusional and not in a fit state of mind.

If that isnā€™t the mind-bending coping method of a person under a delusion then you may be even further gone than first indicated.

1 Like

Isnt it the middle of the day for you? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok look I didnā€™t come here to be attacked like this. :laughing:

1 Like

No one is attacking you. If you feel at risk of self-harm there are many helpful places you can find online. Perhaps taking a break could help ease this sense of anxiety you are having.

Looks like youre not the only one in need of a nap fezzy

1 Like

Seems so.

They seem to be missing a lot.

1 Like

Furries/Scalies are fine. Sethrak are great!

I love snakes!

-Throws confetti-

So playable Sethrak please!

:snake:

Also, that is one of the most elaborate trolls Iā€™ve ever seen.

I like them. :woman_shrugging:

As confused as I am by what has been said.

3 Likes

Imagine typing this ridiculous dissertation in a playable race fan thread lol

You have a problem, my dude.

'preciate the bumps, though!

3 Likes

Aside from pointing out some of the obvious, slapping labels on things and speaking in Latin.

Do you like Sethrak?

2 Likes

I think the bigger problem here is having an innocent opinion and then getting attacked by someone upset that they canā€™t socially identify as the thing they want to be for fear of social retribution and then getting all their like-minded friends to ostracize me.

If this is how you treat people why on earth would Blizzard reward your toxic behavior with a new playable race?

If youā€™re serious: nobody attacked you, you came in making baseless presumptions and were corrected pretty cordially, and you then doubled down on accusations and psuedo-intellectual nonsense in a hostile way.

If youā€™re not serious, maybe go troll somewhere else? It wonā€™t really be appreciated here.

3 Likes

Whoā€™s ostracizing you?

I asked if you liked Sethrak. :pleading_face:

1 Like

You donā€™t have to be so defensive, this is a safe thread! Tell us about your Demonsona, maybe share some artwork. Iā€™m sure she is super powerful and cool!

2 Likes

I love this thread.

Edit: dang it Iā€™m outa likes.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t aware i was unallowed to post in a public forum. Iā€™ll send in a bug ticket indicating that all your forum police badges arenā€™t showing.

Apparently you are also not allowed to have a discussion without it devolving into name calling either as that would be civil.

I guess iā€™ll just have to make do with making a single comment and then being bullied by people who have a negative agenda.

Lets celebrate the cerebral achievements of others when we stumble over ourselves. Lest we remember the reality of our situation and become humbled by our recent failures.

Never said you couldnā€™t post.

I was teasing. Hence why I said ā€œI like themā€.

So do you like the snakes?

1 Like