Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

You had me until

Especially on that first one

2 Likes

And to be frank the bikini top made me laugh after I got over the initial confusion and shock of the image.

Like I said, I made sure there were no true NSFW aspects to any of the pictures. (Reproductive organs, intimate acts, etc)

And yes the Goblin girl know how to move them hips. Move that booty!

4 Likes

Figured it would be a good time to post that cause of your ā€œGot a nice tail commentā€. Dislike that one? I got more.

And yes the Goblin girl know how to move them hips. Move that booty!

That twerking goblin gif. It would be hypocritical to action me cause of that when its in their own game. If that goblin twerking gif is allowed in game, it must be that it is sfw enough for these forums.

3 Likes

They could come up with some pretty nice dancing for Sethrak.

Belly dancing for either male or female come to mind. There are male belly dancers as well as female ones.

His movements are very snakelike. What he is wearing would fit the Sethrak too. It would fit some of the culture the Sethrak culture and design is based off.

4 Likes

What the inclusion of that gif in wow being that its somewhat sexual in nature tells me that mild sexuality is considered okay in a game of this rating. Iā€™ve seen many innuendoes and things that are somewhat sexually suggestive in this game. I havenā€™t even gone into some of the goblin female emotes like:

1. So then he asked me to go up on him.
  2. I am a free spirit. I donā€™t like to be tied down. What? You mean litterally? Totally into that.
  3. I am sure good with my hands. How can you resist?

Those are some of my favorites. Of course one really must be careful not to cross the line. I have seen people get in trouble for posting content here that was too sexually suggestive.

4 Likes

Yes, a lot of the /flirts are very racy. And that is completely fine.

Iā€™m pretty sure they could make a great flirt for the male Sethrak. Males snakes pack a pair of reproductive organs.

This is why I am careful with my wording. So I can get the point across without it being too sexually suggestive.

2 Likes

Is that an illusion in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

2 Likes

Did you not like the Vulpera dancing gif?

This is why I am careful with my wording. So I can get the point across without it being too sexually suggestive.

Yea. I donā€™t want to loose trust level 3. I still have a megathread I want to get up soon plus. Its good for posting fanart.

2 Likes

I did. The vulpera women look so cute when they dance. I hate the male dance xD I know itā€™s from the same source but it just looks silly on the men. But I think that is the point.

I think they could do a seductive dance for both Sethrak men and women.

2 Likes

No promises, but I may use my animation skills to come up with a Sethrak dance animation sometime. Two more dance gifs for now.

Getting the model above working with the standard goblin animations was pretty tricky, but I had to animate the nearly added fins, tail, eyelids, tatoos, lips and and loincloth myself. I am still pretty much a novice at this. But for someone at my experience level and being just a hobbyist this is pretty good.

5 Likes

It looks great to me.

Here is a female belly dancer. The dances are definitely different between the male and female but there are general similarities.

And both vids are pretty good quality. Ya know if Blizzard actually likes the idea. xD Or if you need some references!

5 Likes

Iā€™ll save both videos to refer to later.

2 Likes

Still think Sethrak would be a perfectly reasonable playable race that many people want, and Iā€™d roll one in a heartbeat. Besides, we donā€™t know whatā€™s coming for patch 9.1 and beyond, so hopefully if Allied Races are on their mind, theyā€™re thinking of things like this and taking some ideas from the communities like this one.

6 Likes

That artistā€™s name is Seely, and they were a really big supporter of Sethrak back in the day, even championing the hashtag Sethrakplz with lots of artwork of their OC and other Sethrak as well. IIRC they live in Japan now and do lots of different artwork, as well as meme-songs featuring animations of their characters (no sethrak animations tho). Theyā€™re very talented, and one of the major reasons I discovered Sethrak in the first place. At the time, I hadnā€™t played WoW since before WoD!

6 Likes

I hope they still love their OC.

And that their passion for Sethrak, pays off eventually.

Playable Sethrak Please!

5 Likes

This thread is full of Worgens.

Why? Because they are furries.

What are sethrak? Scalies.

In absentia lucis, Tenebrae vincunt. Ut ameris, amabilis esto. Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit.

1 Like

I am neither a furry or a scalie.

Good day.

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please) :snake:

6 Likes

Delusion is a coping method for those who are constrained by social stigmas.

Itā€™s actually unlikely for a furry (or scalie) to be delusional about it.

Most research shows itā€™s the people who donā€™t accept their relatives and friends who are furries who become delusional.

Not the ones who are furries.

Im very confused what this means

1 Like