Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

Ok.

/tenchars

6 Likes

Hi there to you too!

You doing all right?

:snake:

5 Likes

Lol, what a waste of a comment in a 5700+ post thread about how much people want Sethrak. XD

6 Likes

Yep the Flashlight Goats. xD I will forever call them that due to our cookie gnome.

I regrettably have them unlocked aside from the recruitment quest. Theyā€™re my least favourite AR.

But I will likely do the quest cause knowing my luck a prerequisite to unlock Sethrak will be to unlock all other ARā€¦

1 Like

LFD I think have the most potential of all the ARs, but the least execution.

As they are, they are supremely ā€œmehā€ as a race, but compared to others ARs is where they become bad.

I feel if they changed ā€œLightforged Draeneiā€ to ā€œLightforgedā€ and added a model toggle for a few other Alliance races theyā€™d be pretty cool. In my perfect WoW theyā€™d serve as the Allianceā€™s equivelent of Forsaken, which I think should have the same thing happen, model toggles for a few other Horde races.

Knowing Blizzard though well
Doubt thatā€™ll ever happen

3 Likes

I like that idea.

Iā€™ll likely do the recruitment quest for them even though Iā€™ll never touch them for the reason I mentioned previously. And well the lore might be interesting, especially given what you said.

I wonder how that would affect Night Elvesā€¦ Hm.

Or Sethrak. Golden snakes?

Imgur

Golden Lancehead

5 Likes

Careful. This is how I once saw Mechagnomes. Now Iā€™m very much a fan. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have been duly warned. xD

See I like the lore and concept of Mechagnomes. I do not like the concept of ā€œholier than thouā€ space goats.

#PlayableSethrakPlease

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a big fan of that myself. My particular LFD doesnā€™t buy into the Holier than thou part and was actually sent out as an adventurer to help the Alliance because their leader recognized that she wasnā€™t a good fit there. Might as well put her to use as a semi-diplomat.

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please.) :snake:

1 Like

5 Likes

Murder hobos in the name of the Light.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the best part, you get to shout at your monitor that theyā€™re unholy and need to be purged

2 Likes

This is now reminding me of Last Kingdom and how much I just wanted to punch Alfred and his wife in the throat.

3 Likes

one of my top 10 movies.

2 Likes

Found a nice gallery of someoneā€™s OC.

I really love their Sethrakā€™s overall design.

5 Likes

They have some
interesting ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) pictures

I love this one tho

4 Likes

Oh lord.

Now in my defense, I did make sure there were no true NSFW images in the gallery.

I just pretended I didnā€™t see that particular picture. Itā€™s not NSFW, but I was like

But you do you, owner of Serastiss.

I am personally a big fan of his ref sheet.

6 Likes

Those thighs though.

4 Likes

Got a nice tail too.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure you are fine.

Iā€™ve posted these gifs many times on the forum and never gotten in trouble. Plus Sethrak are much more alien looking. The game is T rated so there is many things youā€™d be surprised that are considered permissive in this game. You just want to make sure you donā€™t go overboard.

5 Likes