Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

wishful thinking but I like your attitude aha

2 Likes

Ogres, added in Warcraft II

(I still want Sethrak first tho)

6 Likes

Maybe weā€™ll actually get them cause they delayed Shadowlands? xD

Good call on Blizzard tbh. I work in Quality and sometimes delays are necessary to put out a good product.

:snake:

Iā€™d be happy if they just confirmed them.

6 Likes

Yeah, I ainā€™t mad about it. Iā€™d much rather see a return to ā€œItā€™s ready when itā€™s readyā€ Blizzard quality than have something released for the sake of meeting a deadline.

5 Likes

Yep.

Pretty entertaining that the forums are exploding though cause people are outright panicking.

Like chill guys, WoW isnā€™t dropping off the face of the planet.

This just gives me even more time to advocate for playable Sethrak.

4 Likes

They have snake faces though. Whats a real face? :thinking:

I agree, just worried a lot of people will be disappointed when they donā€™t rework the entire thing. Need to keep expectations measured and just assume itā€™ll be more balancing and polish which will be wonderful.

3 Likes

I actually donā€™t mind the delay at all. In fact, Iā€™ve been really enjoying working on old content, seeing the storylines, working on achievements, and grinding out some older reps. Iā€™m honestly happy they chose to delay it so they could work on it more. Hopefully they donā€™t pull a crunch time or anything on the employees working on it, and that theyā€™ll be able to enjoy the holidays coming up.

Also gives me some time to possibly plan some stuff out for Sauroktober, assuming my college classes donā€™t kick my butt. :meat_on_bone::crocodile:

And hey, more time to focus on Sethrak stuff too. :snake:

5 Likes

Also! Let me do my snake of the day before I forget!

Here is the Rough Green Snake. This snake is smol and loves to eat crickets, caterpillars and spiders. Weā€™ve seen Sethrak eating caterpillars.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

And an unrelated baby Ringneck Snake. LOOKIT THOSE EYES.

Imgur

6 Likes

I saw this thread was active and though it would be free from delay drama. It wasnt :frowning:
I think imma head off the forums for the night. Too toxic right now.

Where is the drama? o.o

5 Likes

Maybe drama wasnā€™t the right word
But like how there was conversation about how its a good thing and not getting why people are upset.

Its like a virus infecting every thread XD

I mean. Youā€™re not wrong. xDDD

The amount of lag was horrendous. I was likeā€¦ I JUST WANNA POST ABOUT SETHRAK.

reeeeeeeeeā€¦eeee. Am I doing it right?

4 Likes

The lag going on right now is very painful
News about this spread quicker than I thought it would if the forums are dying

2 Likes

It would seem the forums are very much alive.

When people are angry.

Have a funny Sethrak.

And an example of how helms are FINE.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/421004595972800515/422629515454447616/snekanim.gif

9 Likes

Now thats a solution to the helm issue I hadnā€™t even considered.
I approve
(The first pic)

4 Likes

Yes, rofl.

Just imagine Sethrak wearing all helms like theyā€™re just top hats on the top of their heads.

4 Likes

How i imagine them finding hats for the first time

3 Likes

Dear gods that first picture actually made me convulse. #givemesethrakonHORDEpls

:snake:

3 Likes

Fine by me. As long as theyā€™re playable!

#PlayableSethrakplease!

5 Likes

That would do the game very well.
A new breed with an exotic appearance.
Not something recycled and disappointing. No more compromiseā„¢

4 Likes