Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread 🐍

They won’t really be able to communicate in game because of restrictions on trials but they could still be there for support.

4 Likes

if the game doesn’t send them off to some random shard then yes. Otherwise they are lost forever and no way to bring them to you

4 Likes

Not exactly ideal. XD Course when I read that I imagined someone getting sucked into a black whole. Of something WoW related.

Murlocs?

3 Likes

Honestly just having the body there jumping around would be a show of support. They can give themselves names like ‘sethrakplzone’ and ‘sethraaaaaaaaaak’ to boot :wink:

5 Likes

damn those murlocks

3 Likes

Here are some of the images showing back in BfA beta that Sethrak were modeled to handle tabards. This has since been removed. But still an interesting visual.

h ttps://imgur.com/r/wow/iqrcFJu

Also noticed something about Sethraliss’ model. She has some scales on her chest that almost look like a cleavage line. This could be a work around for the female models if no breasts are added.

5 Likes

https://imgur.com/r/wow/iqrcFJu
Thank god he doesn’t have nipples

4 Likes

I woulda thrown things if the snakes had nipples. I can accept breasts on the females if that is necessary. But they don’t need nipples. xD

h ttps://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2375149-Sethrak-playable-race-when/page22

This thread has the image that shows the V shaped scales on Sethraliss model that could allude to a cleavage line.

7 Likes

Technically. None of the races have nipples. Even when you disable underwear in wowmodelviewer.

3 Likes

No female version of any race has nipples technically, but most males do, which is what I mean with my comment on that image.

5 Likes

They wear it as a loincloth? XD

1 Like

LMAO. That is what it looks like.

If you look at a lot of the Sethrak npcs, most of them wear what looks like their crest on the hip region. Loin cloth, etc.

h ttps://shadowlands.wowhead.com/npc=123772/sethrak-sandscout#modelviewer

This one wears it on the hips and on the vest it looks like. But the design on the hips is more akin to what we see on their banners.

Don’t judge them for their fancy loin cloths.

6 Likes

Also.

Anyone else get that feeling when every other thread is about High Elves, Void Elves and Blood Elves. Customization this for them, customization that for them. More more more. Elves, Elves, Elves.

And you’re just sitting here, thinking…

:snake:

I JUST WANT PLAYABLE SETHRAK.

Please.

10 Likes

nope, can’t relate :wink:

3 Likes

Sometimes I’ll be in one thinking about posting and realize…

I don’t have to do this… There’s Sethrak to fight for.

6 Likes

this comment was so not worth it
Apparenly new characters have a limit on how much they can post
This was my last one for the next couple hours

2 Likes

Exactly. The High Elves got a compromise. Quite a bit too.

If any elves need some more substance, it’s the Night Elves.

But yes, there is Sethrak to fight for.

Not tired of all the elf threads? Thought you were. xD

3 Likes

thus the winky face
Stupid elves and their spam XD

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. But then I wasn’t sure. xDD

1 Like

just a few hours and I’ll be back on my gnome and away from this abomination of a character

2 Likes