Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

And yet, it remains more diverse than what worgen has had for over 10 years. :smirk:

Of course, it should be difficult for Blizzard for another color in Sethraks, before 10 years. :relieved:

Certainly.
A fanmade, couldnā€™t be more creative than Blizzard herself in action.

I agree. We must be ready for some compromise.

I like both.

4 Likes

Yep! I got a female Asura and several female Charr toons in GW2.

Then the Sylvari women have faux/psuedo breasts. As they serve no purpose other than some sexual dimorphism and if I remember correctly The Pale Tree said something about forming the Sylvari in the image of humans, since she was raised by one/his family and the centaur Ventari.

^ This could be acceptable. As the Sethrak women would have no biological use for nipples either.

And well. Argonian women have breasts. :woman_shrugging:

Makes me wanna go play ESO. xD

Yes. Iā€™m ready for a lot of compromise.

I just want the Sethrak to be playable. :snake: :broken_heart:

6 Likes

Draenei are the biggest offenders since both genders just donā€™t look like they even belong to the same species.
If Anything Ogres could borrow the body model from Female Kuā€™tirans, seeing as we got Rexxar, a Mok,nathol has the same skeleton as a male Kulā€™tiran. Once can hope, but boy I donā€™t trust Blizzard at all with this.

Anyway, Iā€™ll 100% make a Sethrak if they become available, iā€™m sad that they didnā€™t!

8 Likes

Make an in game suggestion for them! More voices the better. Itā€™s in the in game menu, under the Help Tab.

Absolutely love the support. :heart: :snake:

7 Likes

4 asura for me, 7 charr.

Iā€™m good with this too. Donā€™t know why Sethraliss would make em that way but Iā€™d buy it.

5 Likes

That would be Blizzardā€™s justification for creating something like kultirans.
To be able to create a future foundation of something desired by the horde. :expressionless:
And I already start to fear for what would be done for ally. :3rd_place_medal:
Another compromise, of course. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

does this attitude never get tiring for you?

1 Like

Howā€™s your amazing work and dedication going? :green_heart:

4 Likes

I suspect that if blizz used the KT model for something it would be the Mokā€™Nathal like Rexxar.

Since, as you point out, he uses the same setup.

Ogres I think for both models theyā€™d put in a rig based off the current ogre one. Just make it look good and player ready.

5 Likes

Keeping it up! But of course with help from you fellow forum goers/players and some of my friends. :heart:

Remembered I had a twitter account and made a post there for the in game Sethrak Rally.

Spreading the word wherever I can. Iā€™m not a huge user of social media though. Aside from Facebook. And well I mostly just post about snakes, owls and the occasional meme. :rofl:

I appreciate your support in me. :yellow_heart:

Playable Sethrak please! :snake:

6 Likes

And hereā€™s a really nice. Sethrak Shaman?

h ttps://d.facdn.net/art/howlite/1589921589/1589921589.howlite_atori3_t.png

Done by howlite on FA.

Been trying to find some acceptable art examples of female Sethrak with breasts. I am falling short.

CAUSE EVERYTHING IS NSFW AND I HATE IT.

But I have found some nice female examples with no breasts. :smiley:

A niece faction 1v1 piece featuring DragonAsisā€™ female Sethrak OC.

h ttps://d.facdn.net/art/dragonasis/1521308605/1521308605.dragonasis_2dsdv.png

5 Likes

I like this idea that the female sethrak might have different horn designs. Weā€™ve already seen how the Sethraliss model differs slightly from the male sethrak models, with a higher chest and hips compared to the males that tend to be more slender. Adding different horn designs and a few other accessories that the females get would be a simple way to do it.

5 Likes

Yes. Do it.
And it would be even more interesting if the female model was taller than the male model.

6 Likes

Yes! I like that as well! Itā€™d be the first race where thatā€™s the case, and I think thatā€™d be super cool!

6 Likes

Let me know when you do make a gathering. This sethrak will be ready!

5 Likes

Itā€™ll be 10/17 and 10/18! Made a separate post about it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also feel free to give the event post a few comments! That way more people will be able to see it!
:snake::heart:

6 Likes

I always wondered where the Sethrak thread was Iā€™ve heard about, I think I always miss it on the main page.

Iā€™m not a big fan of snakes personally but the Sethrak are extremely endearing even for non snake fans, and unique as their own AR I hope it comes around to being one for everyone here. :heart:

9 Likes

Itā€™s often up but as weā€™ve shied further and further away from BfA, a lot of people have lost hope or just straight up given up.

But we got some dedicated people that keep the discussion going. Itā€™s steady and not going anywhere anytime soon I suspect.

I am also hosting an in game event to support the idea of Sethrak as an AR/playable race. Youā€™re welcome to participate! Itā€™s in a separate post.

I appreciate your support and welcome to the thread!

Might I suggest submitting an in game suggestion for Sethrak? It is under the Help tab in the in game menu. Help-> Submit Suggestion.

:snake::pray:

I truly appreciate this sort of view. And think it shows a lot for the Sethrak. Youā€™re not the first person who has told me they donā€™t particularly like snakes but would play a Sethrak in a heartbeat.

10 Likes

Pretty video of a female Waglerā€™s Pit Viper. This species is sexually dimorphic in both color and size. The female being the prettier of the two for this species, and as usual the larger.

Shared it in another thread as a pun but thought for sure everyone would appreciate it here as well. xD

7 Likes

Oof. I feel a bit bad.

Seen some interest from people outside of NA.

But not sure how they could participate.

Someone suggested making a trial account on NA. for the Sethrak Rally event.

Do you think this would work? I suspect it would.

5 Likes