Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

The next Blizzcon thatā€™s in person, I have this dream of going there to do the dev QnA just to ask the question about Playable Sethrak. Like, however many hundreds of dollars it would take to fly out there, get the tickets, stand in linesā€¦

Thatā€™s my dedication. Iā€™d spend hundreds of dollars to travel to an event JUST to ask the devs if we can have playable Sethrak.

6 Likes

Why would the Alliance get them though? They have way more ties with the Horde then the Alliance.

4 Likes

Well it is virtual in 2021 so maybe you can ask remotely!

4 Likes

I imagine theyā€™ll have virtual tickets and access as a result to some sort of stream where you can put forth questions.

3 Likes

I was gonna do that this year. My fiance and I were planning to go to Blizzcon before our wedding.

And that was the question I wanted to ask.

Hopefully theyā€™ll have a sort of online QnAā€¦ Or maybe theyā€™ll just announce that theyā€™re working on them, etc.

:snake: :snake:

We just want them playable! Some of us have preferences but weā€™ve decided to not be picky as which faction would get them.

6 Likes

I hope so! I really do! Iā€™ll keep an eye out for those opportunities. I just worry that if itā€™s some sort of chat box, that Iā€™d be drowned out by all the other people spamming memes or reactions.

5 Likes

Who cares who gets em? Just give us the Sethrak!

:snake:

3 Likes

I donā€™t really care which side gets them, as long as we get them.

There are in-game and out-of-game reasons to have either Alliance or Horde have Sethrak. We could get into it, but itā€™s been done a couple of times in the past few days already :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

EXACTLY.

6 Likes

I was responding to TCs ā€œWhy would Sethrak join The Alliance? They look like a Horde raceā€

I donā€™t even want them as a race. We have enough issues with the current allied racedā€¦

Well then,

6 Likes

If I understand correctly, arenā€™t the QnA questions at the panels pre-screened and approved to some extent? I mean, donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™d love to ask them some Ogre and Saurok questions, but I feel like they hand pick questions that get asked in some fashion because people having free reign on what gets asked could lead to a number of problems and headaches. This is something that is live streamed to the public.

If I had the time, money, and skills, Iā€™d consider going to Blizzcon to do some Ogre/Saurok support myself. Dressing as either, having a get-together of others who want them playable, something fun that we could take photos of and share them. Until then, at least I have stuff I can do onlineā€¦

Letā€™s get some reptiles on that character creation screen! :snake: :crocodile: :turtle:

7 Likes

Why post then? Lol

5 Likes

But is it gonna affect you if they get added?

:snake: :snake:

6 Likes

Because this is a discussion thread? I said we have enough Allied races issues as is.

And we all obviously disagree.

So where does the discussion go now?

6 Likes

No where, Iā€™m out. I clearly triggered some people.

And donā€™t so ā€œWe werenā€™tā€. I said what I said and you all quickly tried to Shoo me out of the thread.

3 Likes

Not triggered. I just donā€™t bloody understand the ā€œWell I donā€™t want it, so those who DO want it, canā€™t have itā€ mentality.

7 Likes

Your right, I donā€™t want the race and I donā€™t want any of you guys to have it either!