Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

Then you actually have some serious psychological and/or emotional issues because this:

is a whole bucket full of crazy. I hope you can see that, on some level.

Thanks, as always, for bumping the thread in either case.

4 Likes

whispers

Donā€™t feed the troll.

5 Likes

I would love to race change one of my Shaman to Sethrak. Blizz is gonna make a fortune off these ARs :laughing::raised_hands::snake:

5 Likes

For me my hatred of snake people is kind of religious, but I do admit I was always quite partial to Naga.

Tell you what, Horde can get Sethrak, Alliance can get Naga?

While I donā€™t think Iā€™d race change any of my toons ever, I would definitely be making a couple Sethrak.

Theyā€™re an amazing race and so well done. And all that extra work that was put into them just going to waste seems like a missed opportunity to be sure.

1 Like

If mechagnomes were an excuse to develop the tech necessary to let us have playable naga, I might actually be able to appreciate them.

3 Likes

There are naga threads to go and discuss them and I wish you luck.

This is the Sethrak discussion thread.

4 Likes

I would definitely race change at least one of my max-level roster, though which one would depend on what classes they have available. Druid would be a dream come true :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Druid or Paladin would be awesome to have for Sethrakā€¦ both even.

Going off what I -know- theyā€™d have priest and shaman sound fun. Iā€™m also partial to hunters.

imagine a Sethrak Rogue, kinda walk slithering along. lol

4 Likes

Alliance definitely needs a new race that can do both of those.

Personally, I have too many Night Elves (priest, druid, and DH) and Iā€™d love to swap one of them, and this has been my main character for 15 years so she ainā€™t changing, and they donā€™t seem to be adding more races to DH until we have another Legion-themed expansion, so Iā€™m pinning all my hopes on druids lol

3 Likes

Thats understandable. And yeah the Alliance really needs both those classes on a new race. Preferably with lovely new druid forms. lol

On a side note Iā€™d love Night Elf Pallies.

Given that I have 8 paladins I think Iā€™d probably end up with a new Sethrak one if they let them be Pallies. lol

5 Likes

I would race change my Worgen hunter here to Sethrak since sheā€™s my main. And I would like to main Sethrak in the future.

Would make a pally too if they got it. Shaman and maybe another Hunter cause why the heck not. :stuck_out_tongue: Defintely want quite a few Sethrak toons.

This is completely true and working a scenario for Sethrak really would not be all that hard.

And they can still use a non-associated reputation faction just like the Void Elves did.

5 Likes

Really blizzard made most things possible when they added void elves and made two neutral races go horde and one alliance. Lol.

I think if blizzard paired Sethrak with another cool race to the horde they could pull it off without another mechagnome thingā€¦ I usually imagine them paired with mokā€™nathal half ogres half orcs.

3 Likes

I could also see Mogu as a potential for Horde as well. Either option would be a strong opposite with Sethrak. Would make for a nice ā€œfinalā€ pair. But with no plans for 8.3.5 or release of AR at the launch of SLs, I am not sure when they would be added? I could be wrong about Blizzard saying no plans for AR at 9.0, so correct me if I am wrong. Perhaps a 8.3.1? Something of that nature? Where literally, the only content in the patch is the addition of those AR? Or maybe they will just change their minds again? Didnā€™t seem like a hard no to me.

3 Likes

It wasnā€™t a hard no for 8.3.5 or for ARā€™s at 9.0.

I suspect theyā€™d probably do it as part of the prepatch. Drum up a tad bit more interest.

Mogu still need a lot of work, which is why I think mokā€™nathal. Rexxar is a complete model of one.

2 Likes

Especially with how poorly 8.3 is being received, which I do feel bad for Blizzard about. But it could definitely become a push for Sethrak? They are highly desired and requested by the community after all. Like I said before they garner the same love if not more in some manners as the Vulpera have and look how huge of a success that was. Sethrak becoming playable will be received the same way.

And this is true. Plus, Horde has been wanting Ogres for some time.

1 Like

I feel bad for em too. Though the thought did cross my mind that it might shift them to add just one little update to bfa before really calling it quits. :stuck_out_tongue: And Sethrak do have a lot of backing even if its only we few who comment here regularly. They are always high in the polls if not first for Alliance AR.

Aye, thats another thing. Horde wants ogres as much as Alliance wants High Elves. lol I donā€™t think either is going to get it, but I can see Mokā€™Nathal as blizzards ā€œcompromiseā€. Plus theyā€™re freaking cool and already implemented half way. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Though, just spit balling here. If it were Mogu (Rajani clan in particular) over the half-ogres. It would definitely be a storm/lightning theme paired with Sethrak. xD And that could be really neat.

4 Likes

Giving the Sethrak a lightning motif is definitely a must

3 Likes

Patch 8.3.5 The Gathering Storm!

Lol

5 Likes