Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

Another quest found, this one might be for alliance to get skeletons https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392758838891380736/636413586645975040/unknown.png

Iā€™ll just assume they are trolling and have hidden the real races with Naga and Skeleton. Hopefully they just picked skeleton randomly and it doesnā€™t mean weā€™ll be stuck with the light undead cause Iā€™ll leave this faction so fast heads will spin.

1 Like

I have no hope of that happening, i think these will be preorder bonuses

Maybeā€¦ we still have to see what else they are doingā€¦ if they let us do any race on any faction it will all be fine for sure but that rumour is a big IF.

Itā€™s possible that itā€™s just Wowhead being weird, or that Blizzard copy-pasted the naga and skeleton ā€œracesā€ with the intention of later editing them into the proper allied races weā€™re actually getting. It would be fun if theyā€™re hints at whatā€™s to come, though.

the amount of worgens in this thread is concerning.

Nonsense. There is always the right amount of worgen. Unless there is none.

5 Likes

I think itā€™s interesting. Sethrak would be the worgen allied race if they became playable, so that there seems to be a pretty strong representation of worgen characters in favor of them is telling, since Blizzard would be on the right track as far as targeting appeal goes.

3 Likes

https://ptr.wowhead.com/search?q=stranger+in+a+strange+land

Scrolling down to the quest list, ā€œSkeletonā€ seems to be linked with ā€œmechagnomeā€ in the far right column. Naga has no listing, but the one Allied Race missing on there, whereas all the others are mentioned, is Vulpera.

5 Likes

SNEKS FOR THE ALLIANCE or FOR ALL!

Ireally want snek peeps and Iā€™m willing to share.

They are so cute when they /sleep.

13 Likes

Im a good pupper girl

1 Like

Ohh, that makes sense. Solves that, then!

2 Likes

If we dont see sethrak become playable with blizzcon imma riot.

9 Likes

Definitely would love to see the Sethrak as allied races for the Alliance though it would make more sense for them to be Horde given that Horde have a much larger interaction with them than the Alliance does.
However of course that doesnā€™t mean that Blizzard canā€™t add in something that would make it so the Alliance have a heavy interaction with them that would eventually lead them in to joining the Alliance.

Honestly at this point I just want them to be an allied race regardless of faction because they are just so awesome and it would be a shame if their assets were locked to BFA and not carried forward.

6 Likes

ill back you up

3 Likes

The Alliance has zero interaction with Void belves before they get thrown into the alliance from nowhere!
That didnā€™t stop Blizzard!

9 Likes

Just throwing in my support for Sethrak, while I think itā€™s sad we didnā€™t get them in pair with Vulpera, blizzard said they listeningā€¦

Iā€™m positive Sethrak had a larger following and demand then mechagnomes!? :man_shrugging:t4:ā€¦

Sooo maybe Blizzard has selective hearingā€¦

Edit: Blizzcon next week so praying some new races be announced :grin:

11 Likes

If there isnā€™t a New Race for Alliance and Subrace (subjectively since Mechagnomes arenā€™t actually genetically different tbh) for Horde im out since thats another factor of being unfair between the playerbases.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure they will balance out the allied race fiasco, just gotta be patient even if Blizzcon shows more reskins (which I doubt), Alliances time will come to shine!.

I do personally think Sethrak or Jinyu/Ankoan are a big contender next for Alliance.

Edit: Although I could be wrongā€¦ I thought mechagnomes would of just been a customisation option for regular gnomesā€¦ not use an allied race slot :man_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

/tongue flick

3 Likes