Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread 🐍

I don’t care which side they’re on, I’d like them playable.

5 Likes

Even so, you never know when a power surge is gonna happen and cause your lights to go out before you stub your toe on something going to the bathroom. XD

Yeah, that was their leader that we return to the temple of the Devoted along with the first stone.

Sometimes, they use this as a “bone throw” to appease players before a big event comes and knocks our blocks off.

1 Like

My big toe should’ve died many many years ago, my metal bed frame being the main culprit from years of it happening even just randomly.

Ouch! XD

That has to hurt.

1 Like

The reason the light forged undead leaves is to take over the leadership for normal undead, so that won’t be going to the alliance unless undead are about the change factions. ;D

so with the void on Alliance that leaves room for Sethrak :snake:

4 Likes

I want to see Sethrak playable, regardless of faction. :snake:

15 Likes

checking in with snek support :snake:

6 Likes

That doesn’t really line up with how they’ve been doing allied races, but whatever you say I guess.

Aren’t Loa considered to be Wild gods by the druids? Cus if thats the case, Sethraliss is a wild god and there is a (rather small) possibility for Sethrak to be Druids!

not getting my hopes up for something like that but its just a thought.

Edit: It just occurred to me that there WERE DRUIDS who turned into snakes. Snake-cat forms when

4 Likes

I am going to be overhauling the front page with updated information soon™

11 Likes

I’m keeping the faith still hopeful Sethrak will become a playable race. :snake:

12 Likes

In the Serpentshrine Cavern, there are Druids of the Fang, druids that turn into snakes. And yes, all Wild Gods, Loa, and August Celestials are basically the same thing.

5 Likes

Yea the Loa, Wild Gods and Pandaria 4 are all the same creatures being of the first or second generations of the first lifeforms to emerge from the dream or life pond that Eonar started off, some of them she bound to the Dream while the others did there own thing.

Loa are generally behaving as Aztec style and generally dislike working with eachother too often or allowing multiple worthship and strangely enough they themselves are civilisation based, the Wild Gods prefer to remain in the Wild and protect the emerald dream with there lives and this tends to make them allies of Furbolgs, Night Elves and Dark Trolls, the August ones i think have some alterations that make them unique but if im being honest i plumb don’t remember what or how.

So its mostly culture and slight spiritual tweaking that define the Wild Gods, Loa and August Celestials, similar to how a Blood Elf and High Elf do have a genetic difference due to the Fel.

2 Likes

I am for playable Sethrak! :snake:

14 Likes

I’m ready for the Snakes at Blizzcon!

9 Likes

I ssssupport playable Ssssssethrak! :snake:

5 Likes

Just gonna leave this here https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392758838891380736/636411983557689355/78bba272ee1c98a796b7db2314579088.png

1 Like

What is that?

A screenshot of a quest on wowhead that says “for the horde” with naga written next to it, it seems to be a allied race intro quest

Early for speculation but if they get Naga of all things we better get our sethy boys or birbs or it will be the greatest unbalance in history.

Especially if we get another humanoid trash AR.