Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread 🐍

Hard hard pass if it means we get LFU, I despise the idea myself.

But anyway, I think Alliance would get some sort of monster race like Sethrak or Saberon. We’ll just have to see at Blizzcon, if then.

2 Likes

Horde Saurok makes sense, though… At least to some extent.

They don’t really have the brains to hang with the Alliance, unlike Sethrak and Arakkoa.

Yeah, no… Saberon are prime suspect numero uno for Horde attendees.

2 Likes

we both know alliance will never get anything like sethrak or saberon because those are decent races, and after dark iron were released blizzard decreed that the alliance is not allowed any decent races.

i just thought of a worse thing then LFU, skinny humans. they also use the undead models and is even lazier. which means that is what the alliance will get.

You guys are weird.

1 Like

says the guy who plays a gnome, gnomes aren’t people

3 Likes

Why’s that? I didn’t know they had any leeway either way.

They’re more people than Mechagnomes, at least. XD

Their more tribalistic societies as well as their brutality make them more proficient in the hands of the Horde.

1 Like

Snake-things aren’t people either. They’re actually farther

“snake-things” are people more than gnomes.

2 Likes

To be honest, I agree. While it would be better overall for the Vulpera and Sethrak to be a faction-neutral, at this point, I would happily switch sides to play as a Sethrak Warlock.

just face it fallynn, the way blizzard decides which race goes to which faction now, is seeing whether they are decent or terrible, decent and awesome races go horde, asspulls and terrible go alliance

which brings me to my earlier statement, blizzard is only looking at horde threads when it comes to allied races

2 Likes

As I stated in another thread, Blizzard do not listen to any feedback that comes from the forums.

They only listen to bug reports and add in what they wish to play with/as and make everyone else suffer for it.

Otherwise, the phrase “Fun Detected” would not have become the meme it is today.

I was just trying to stay positive and figured trying to keep the discussion going for Sethrak would be a good thing. I’ll bow out though, I apologize.

2 Likes

there is no positivity in this, and the sethrak dream is dead. it died with the 8.3 announcement. those who are clinging to blizzcon for hope are in denial

have you all learned nothing from sylvanas? hope fails, now you know

2 Likes

Which is, again, why I don’t see why they even bother continuing the game when there’s a whole entire genre they can simply dive into with making Warcraft 4.

Can’t kill hope for playable races if there are no playable races to add.

No more OC BS!

Let WoW die!

Kill WoW now!

A blizzard is not on how to do that!
Or desire to do that!
New graphics engine? I don’t wait for something like this!
Especially with Blizzard’s current narrative ability to sour to sugar!

And I am grateful to you for that! Someone has to keep hope alive!
But right now, the alliance needs time to digest this curved ball in the back!

In a few days, optimism will be reborn and hope is back!
For now, even I am bitter and spiteful!
but I haven’t given up yet! I’m just disappointed by ally!
Well at least we’ll have vulperas! So not everything is tears and ashes!

The sun will come back tomorrow!

3 Likes

Can you please stop with the moping? It’s seriously depressing and in no way is it really constructive to the thread.

I believe Sethrak will be added some day. Mag’har Orcs were put into the game when they were no longer a relevant race to the story. Their expansion was WoD, skipped Legion, and then they became available at the start of BfA.

Please no more of these depressing replies because it’s not helping the case of getting Sethrak in.

1 Like

reality often can be depressing, sethrak are not mag’har, if anything they are arakkoa or drogbar

At a certain point you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment.

If they announce they’re coming at Blizzcon, or at least that Allied Races will continue being added beyond the end of BFA (and that they’ll actually listen to fan demand with future additions) I’ll happily get back on the train. But right now Blizzard just seems not to care. No point in getting invested when you’re just gonna get burned in the long run.

5 Likes