Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread 🐍

Ah ok. Thanks.

I’m now in a error of death in the Vale lol. Curses!

Ouchies…

Hope it gets fixed.

I’ll try it out in the morning. :wave:

I got a link for ya.

https ://wow.gamepedia .com/Rajani

See what I mean? They’re even working with the Golden Lotus…

1 Like

That may have been the reason, either that or possibly dialogue that I got stuck in my head

Hehehe.

Not a problem.

But as far as I see it, Sethrak and Arakkoa both have ONE shot left since the only two rigs yet to be used are the Forsaken and Worgen rigs.

1 Like

Sethrak will never be an allied race. Sethrak fans are possibly more annoying than the high elf fan base. Take the hint already. They’re not going to be playable.

1 Like

I don’t see why they even bother continuing the game when there’s a whole entire genre they can simply dive into with making Warcraft 4? It at least stops people from bothering to ask about playable races to begin with!

No more OC BS!

WoW simply makes more money. $15 a month, plus store content, plus $60 for each expansion.

I know this seems to be a common assumption, but I dont recall it ever being stated that each race will recruit or be used to model each allied race. I dont think that the next two after vulpera and junkers are the last chance for new races or allied races to be added to the game.

No, but they will be the last chance for BfA before 9.0 rolls around.

This includes the pre-patch.

That itself is true. The next round if anymore during bfa will likely be in the prepatch to 9.0

I will never give up hope! Sethrak in 9.0! Lets go!

Are you listening blizzard?

4 Likes

As Saurfang and some rando-Nelf put it; “You cannot kill hope.”

2 Likes

That line confirms it then, we are getting sethrak!

2 Likes

Sylvanas: “Can’t I?”

Burns all the Sethrak

3 Likes

they all burrow underground

One unlucky soul: pokes his head out from the ground “Can’t burn what isssn’t there, beeeeach!” narrowly avoids a fireball as he ducks back into the ground

2 Likes

dont even bother, they forgot about sethrak as soon as their quests were over, and now that the vulperan traitors have left us behind any hope of playable sneks is gone

no, they are looking at horde threads, they didnt care about alliance allied races for this entire expansion, we got asspull void elves, fat humans, slightly brighter draenei and now amputee gnome potatoes with metal bits. and i can bet you the alliance will be getting lightforged undead as the icing on this cake of terrible

3 Likes

To be fair this would be a huge slap in the face to Horde as well, at least imo.

1 Like

i will also bet you that the horde would get something awesome as their equivalent like saurok.

2 Likes