Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

part of me hopes that sethrak get added later on, but Iā€™m not su sure. really all I want is some kind of snake/lizard race since you donā€™t see them that much in mmos

Sethrak needs to happen. There is a clear desire from the playerbase to have them. Another reptilian race would also be nice. Warhammer and Lizalfos from Legend of Zelda comes to mind.

4 Likes

Sethrak, we need the Sethrakā€¦

5 Likes

Sethrak would make an amazing player race. their whole design says ā€œcoolā€

1 Like

Well hereā€™s to hoping they get announced down the line. Bummer with the roomba gnomes.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always maintained that Korthek was a gentleman and a visionary. Frankly, his death was a tragedy!

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling the salt today.

https: //tinyurl. com/y5ux668e (take out the spaces)

5 Likes

How almost every Alliance main feelsā€¦

6 Likes

If for blizzard itā€™s impossible to think of something like alliance sethraks, at least let the Horde have sethraks like a new race!

And they can give Ally pygmies! We are not going to surprise this joke anymore!

You mean this?

and this?

Hell, give Alliance those new mogu and give Horde sethrak. I donā€™t care who gets them, I just want somebody to get them.

I dont know about mogu. If they join any side, it would likely be the horde. Both because of their society and their partnership with the trolls. But theres the conflict between mogu and pandaren that would be a hurdle since pandaren are not just an alliance race. You could always introduce a faction of mogu that arent like their brethren like with the Redeemed Arakkoa though, so its not out of the question.

Are the Rajani present in-game yet? Theyā€™re the faction in particular Iā€™m thinking of, which is being introduced in 8.3 and seems to be led by a female mogu general. Theyā€™d make a fine Horde race too, absolutely, but I was just thinking of the moguā€™s connection to the titans when I suggested they could end up Alliance.

There are female mogu? Must be a brand new model, ill have to check it out.

Edit: Oh nevermind, it was a raid only model, and I didnt raid back in mop.

1 Like

When you say ā€œRedeemed Arakkoaā€, are you saying specifically the Low/Cursed Arakkoa over in Outlands?

Or are you referring to the members of the Order of the Awakened?

My bad, Order of the Awakened. Dont know why ive been calling them Redeemed.

Mogus are a slave empire and are irrevocable villains, as we live on the islands around Azeroth, like the naga! And there were only 2 Mogu women and we killed them in MOP!

Probably because one of the Arakkoa is named ā€œRillak the Redeemedā€?

Hate to break it to ya, big guy, but thereā€™s a faction of Mogu called the Rajani coming to 8.3 that actually are friendly.

I canā€™t find anything on Google, can you link an image of them and who they are?

Another spit in ally eyes in 8.3? Sure!

Sadly, I donā€™t have the trust level to do so.

They are currently on the PTR as we speak, however, over in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms down by the southern end.

Not saying we should get them on Alliance side, but these specific Mogu seem to be turning that leaf ALL over its headā€¦

Itā€™s STILL trippy just thinking they exist at allā€¦ @_@