Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread 🐍

If we get tinkers, I’d play a goblin. Gnomes are not my cup of tea.

Yeah, I’d play a Dark Iron or goblin tinker, even if we got sethrak and they could roll one.

I feel like you’re going to turn purple. Face it. Sethrak aren’t happening. All that effort into their animations are wasted. They are a wasted race that is going to rot away in BFA.

1 Like

You’re more than likely going to be proven right, but the wait to Blizzcon isn’t that long now. So, I’ll check out what’s coming next and go from there.

2 Likes

I went back and forth on if I thought they’d be playable and it kinda makes sense they never made it in. THAT SAID!

Still hoping for you guys!

1 Like

Not surprised, but disappointed.

3 Likes

They must hate the alliance because no Sethrak. Mechagnomes are so not cool and nobody asked for them.

2 Likes

I just got home with a good mood and now its down the shi’tter and its not cause its No Sethrak or cause its Junkergnomes (despite mislabeled as mecha insulting the northrend guys) but its cause they’ve finally broken the Race Release Pattern in favour of the Horde.

Its New Race vs Subrace and given we have no knowledge of the 2 after them that means they could just f’ck it up further.

Sethrak v Vulpera = New Race Pattern
Junkergnome v Gilgoblin = Sub Race Pattern
Junkergnome v Vulpera = Now BrokenDown Pattern

Am not happy about this bias wise through and roof and even thinking about quitting because of it.

3 Likes

Well, the one takeaway I have of Mechagnome and Vulpera is that they picked races that aligned with core races. Gnome and Goblin ARs.

This leaves Worgen and Undead. And maybe Pandaren.

Vulpera are the Goblin AR because they shared a skeleton, but no lore. Sethrak are based off Female Worgen (and Saurok are based off Male Worgen).

Still a shred of hope left for Sethrak (or Saurok) to squeak in as the Worgen AR.

6 Likes

I am literally praying someone in there company has a brain to say ‘next set will be in reverse’ or something because as i said above they broke the one pattern in WoW that wasn’t biased to either faction, and now its biased to Horde im say to say :frowning:

Just cant get hopes up given they were stupid enough to break it in the first place.

Now, we wait.

Waiting till Blizzcon

Hopefully not waiting years lol.

Don’t me wrong, I like Seth’rak I want Seth’rak, but I don’t know why anyone expected Blizzard to give Alliance Seth’rak over mechagnomes.

Their track record doesn’t support giving Alliance cool things.

But at least there track record for races for somewhat equal until 8.3 it seems.

1 Like

I won’t wait years. If they’re not announced at Blizzcon, then I don’t think they’re coming at all.

There’s still room on the allied race page for another pair, I just hope they don’t try to give someone “Wastewander humans” and call it a day.

1 Like

Idem! Idem!

There are also bowsandii! Who showed himself to be the new Loa of Kings and Queens of Zandalar and even claimed that title during the coronation of Talanji!
It can start causing problems for other Loas and their followers!
Other Loas have shown little appreciation or sympathy for the cheater Loa!
Sethraks only bow to Sethraliss! It wouldn’t be hard to imagine a confrontation between a greedy Loa like Bowsandii and his rivals!

Me too!

I only give up the Sethraks when the devs say no!
They can waste time and resources on junkgnomes if they want! They are not going to be relevant, when gnomes are not, even more so with the blizzard tendency to drop the lore of allied races in the shadows!

4 Likes

This is one of the things I’ve been talking about being done and Blizzard did it anyway!
Now no matter how good the junkgnomes are, they will always be viewed unfavorably against the vulperas!!

Like a punch in the face of Alliance!

BfA keeps deconstructing any expectations I’ve had, negatively!

Junkgnomes paired with Vulperas is another brick in the wall of disappointment that Blizzard insists on BfA alliance

It was my last nail for now, not renewing the sub until i see equalisation of the matter or something to bother bringing my attention back.

Just hoping i can help my guild get there heroic Azshara kill before it finishes, might see how the raiding scene for FF14 is these days.

Sorry, fellas, I can’t do it; I’m going full Faithless.

2 Likes