Unofficial Playable Gnolls Thread

I must research this. By deep I mean like learning about gnoll history and lore and culture deep. Gnoll quisine. Gnoll beliefs. Gnoll creation myths. Garfang sounds like a start. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a feeling WoW Gnoll cuisine will be rather unpleasant.

Ideas on jokes for Gnolls?

I don’t know I’m not very good with jokes or be honest. All I want to hear is gnolls let’s gnoll out

1 Like

What if secret allied race was gnolls?
More info on Gnolls, but D&D Gnolls:

1 Like

The fact that Hogger was considered as a “threat” to humans makes me question how smart WoW Humans actually are.

I have been wanting Gnolls as a playable race for a while now. I could totally get behind a Gnoll shaman or warlock!

1 Like

Horde superior

2 Likes

Well you do have to remember that we are talking about an level 11 elite mob that is in the middle of a zone meant for well below that level.

I’ve been wanting Gnolls or freaking Centaur since Janary of 2005.

1 Like

Hogger has been in prison now. You ever known prison to reform anyone? Nope. They just get more swole, and become a better criminal. Hogger gonna be even bigger when he gets out.

Hogger is dead, we slained him in the prison.

Gnoll as an Alliance allied race is doable, I remember that in the Travelers serie that we do see a tribe of friendly gnolls at the beginning and another one as a companion of the MC.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with the Travelers series.

It’s a serie of three books depicting the journey of a young boy around Azeroth.
The passage from the beginning of the first book is a meeting between his father and Cackle, the matriarch of a gnoll tribe, for a commercial exchange.

1 Like

What sort of dance would fit the gnolls?

I mean I made a thread championing playable murlocs, its the same potential and reasoning, I can see it, makes sense and is supported by lore.

I would love to play a gnoll and have been wanting to ever since I heard that silly little… chortle? Laughter? just as they aggro on you.

Gimme fuzzy chortling character :laughing:

3 Likes

I know Hogger is no more and as much as I love Meatball - he’s kind of in the realm that must not be mentioned.

We have Gruff Swiftbite and Fedfennel as named NPCs that I know of (because they are rares I kill when leveling sorry!)

Alternatively there is a Sergeant Brashclaw in Westfall - maybe he can get a promotion to faction leader? I mean, one of his abilities are to inspire and buff the gnolls around him lol

1 Like

Alliance: Gnolls
Horde: Sethrak

Female Gnolls…

2 Likes