Unofficial Playable Broken Discussion Thread

That would be a cool idea.

To be honest, I rather like the idea of a void skin customization for the races.

2 Likes

I’d love that.

We mostly saw void lost Krokul during Legion but I could easily see them finding a few who, like Alleria, did not fall entirely to it and learned.

Though that would make Locus-Walker’s words about elves being an anomaly in that ragard incorrect.

But then again. He could just not have known then.

3 Likes

With the Draenei heritage armor quest coming soon, I really hope they won’t forget the Broken from Outland. They are now a part of the Draenei society like the Lightforged Draenei. It could be interessing to see Broken from Outland exchange some point of views with the Krokul from Argus and the “redempted” Man’ari Eredar from Argus. We could get some interessing exchanges in this heritage armor quest with this.

6 Likes

I’m actually really excited to see what will happen there. The left over strands with Hataaru and such… Could be neat!

3 Likes

That would be great to see.

I’m rather curious on how Akama and Arzaal would interact with one another.

2 Likes

Broken beginning his travel on Azeroth in the Exodar. When the cinematic is finished, the new created Broken will be here near to Nobundo to begin his adventure on Azeroth.

Imgur

Nobundo will be the chief of the Broken in the Alliance.

Can’t wait to see this one day. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

5 Likes

90% of my character list right now is Draenei, it’d be cool to have another 9% dedicated to Broken. The Man’ari questline proved it’s on their mind, at least. I think it’s only a matter of time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wonder if Blizzard will use the newer Argus model or the old one for our player broken?

2 Likes

I think it could depend on which broken tribe becomes playable. Like if we have the Broken on Outland, like say the Kurenai or Ashtongue, formally joining the Draenei then we get the older Broken model. However if we have Hatuun and Argussian Reach joining up then we have the Argus model.

Though there is always the possibility that Blizzard could have a Broken recruitment quest chain about the Broken coming together and then playable Broken having both options.

2 Likes

Skin color options as customizations for Broken

Imgur

other skin color option as customization for Broken

Imgur

3 Likes

I got the time walking BC toy turns one into a broken and tbh I’m not really impressed with it. It would be a good alt skin for a draenei though.

I would prefer they get their own allied race mostly since we got Earthen as allied race. I think their deserve it and they could make a great addition to the Alliance as allied race. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Also I hope we will get some stuffs about Broken in the Draenei heritage quest. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

I heard that Hatuun was in the Exodar on the 10.2.7 PTR, so they might be. We’ll find out in a few hours.

4 Likes

It seems we don’t get many things about Broken but at least they are here with some Krokul. Also Nobundo is here too. I’m happy Broken can finally have some words with the Krokul from Argus.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

5 Likes

So Hatuun and Nobundo finally meet each other. Also, Hatuun will play a little role in this heritage quest. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

4 Likes

Cool to see that Arzaal is involved as well.

3 Likes

It’s nice to see the Broken and the Krokul aren’t forgotten in the story of Draenei and they will play a role in the future.

Imgur

4 Likes

Damn, you put a lot of thought and work into this post. I tip my hat to you, sir or ma’am.

For what its worth, I like your idea with this.

4 Likes

I finished the Draenei heritage armor quest and it does look like the Broken could have a role in the future since they’re going to have some seats on that Draenei council thing.

Really interesting timing also, give how there is going to be a void theme coming up. Feels like something that really could get the Broken involved, especially as a playable Alliance race.

I’ve said it before elsewhere, but I feel like a Horde San’layn and Alliance Broken combo is a really fitting one for many reasons:

-A throwback to Burning Crusade’s playable races.

-Both afflicted with life-changing statuses.

-Both were outcasted for various reasons, with Broken being accepted back into the fold while San’layn could easily do the same with the “Uniting the Elf Tribes” theme in Midnight.

-Both could have powers to have an advantage against void enemies.

I think there are more reasons, but that is what I can remember at the moment.

Hopefully Horde San’layn and Alliance Broken are something up for consideration, since they both could easily fit in the upcoming storylines! :bat: :goat:

4 Likes

Throw in some Lost One Customization while we are at it.

6 Likes