Unofficial Playable Broken Discussion Thread

With the TLT expansion, we will get a rework of the Northrend. So maybe we will get a rework for the Outland in the future. It could be a good opportunity to make a HD model for the Broken and make a female model for this race. We could develop their culture and their lore in an expansion like this. It will be a perfect opportunity to get them as playable race too.

2 Likes

Broken would be a very cool additions to the Alliance as an allied race.

Since the Burning Crusade they were already officially in the Alliance as we could see them around the draenei.

But with the new draenei Heritage armor quest that really unite all of the eredars and tease a future content for them with a new capital, i can really see them being added in the future in the line of these new stories to come.

4 Likes

I agree with you here, especially with Velenā€™s offer to Hatuun. Which makes me inclined to believe that playable Broken would likely be from the Argussian Reach with Hatuun as their racial leader.

3 Likes

You know in thinking about Velenā€™s offer to Hatuun, I realized that Blizzard has set the stage for the Broken going the core race route. All Hatuun has to say is yes to Velen and then boom we get playable Broken. Like we could get the Midnight trailer/feature reveal, playable Broken announced, and then being able to create a Broken from the get go.

Granted Blizzard could go the allied race route, but I canā€™t really think of a recruitment scenario quest chain. Like I said, Hatuun just has to say yes and then they are good to go.

3 Likes

If Blizzard could finally update the Broken Draenei into the New Krokul Models from Argus into TBC and more Broken Models. I say we could finally have not only Broken Draenei playable but also a nice note to TBC being also fully Updated HD.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve just been thinking about future playable races and how I would go about it and realized that I donā€™t currently donā€™t have Broken plans. Like I plan on taking my future Forest Troll through BFA for the troll unity aspect of it, but am just drawing a blank on where to take a possible Broken. BC where they were introduced, Legion where we met Hatuunā€™s group, or whatever standard path Blizzard has when they are included?

3 Likes

I have no idea what Iā€™d do for my Broken right nowā€¦ I think Iā€™d take mine through BC too and feel out their story.

3 Likes

You know itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve done BC. When they gave the option for Wrath or BC for alt leveling, I always did Wrath.

2 Likes

Me too. Iā€™ve actually normally gone for Warlords though. I like Garrisons. >.>

2 Likes

Bumping to keep the dream alive.

3 Likes

As I finished the main campaign on an alt, I noticed that among Xalā€™atathā€™s forces in the cathedral are the Void Broken that we can find on Argus. I just now canā€™t help but wonder if sheā€™ll strike Argus to bloster her forces by corrupting the Broken and that leading to playable Broken.

3 Likes

We see them and the Void Ethereals during the Dark Heart questline as well.

Shes at some point already pulled the Void Broken and Void Ethereals to her side. Which makes me wonder where she found them? Did she actually go wandering along Alleriaā€™s path and see what was up orā€¦

3 Likes