Unofficial Playable Broken Discussion Thread

My hope for Broken died in Legion. Would have been nice

2 Likes

“You can not kill hope” - Terrible Writer For Blizzard

Hope is the worst of all illusions.

I do hope the broken are made playable one day though.

3 Likes

I have faith.

1 Like

I’ve said a few times before they could do a little allied race addition themed around Survivors of Broken Worlds and bring in the Outland/Argus Broken for Alliance, and bring in Mok’nathal for Horde.
I’d like to see both of those playable as well as many other races.

4 Likes

Just gonna bump this to keep the dream alive.

3 Likes

Would love the broken to be playable.

3 Likes

It’s long overdue

1 Like

Like wildhammer dwarves, void elves, mechagnome and some other allied races, it would have been nice to see some broken in the npcs of the Dragonscale Expedition. They are a part of the Alliance like the wildhammer dwarves and it’s a pity we can’t see some of them here

2 Likes

I’d love to see some of the Argus Broken interact with the Draenor/Azeroth Broken. That could be an interesting little talk.

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/fr/news/maximillian-and-more-alliance-npcs-spotted-at-stormwinds-trading-post-330808

With these new npcs coming with the Trading Post, I hope we will see some broken in Stormwinds. They are a part of the Alliance since BC. We should have some of them in Stormwinds as all the other races of the Alliance.

I would like to see more things with the broken like we could have with the wildhammer in the Alliance.

2 Likes

The Broken are a commonly requested Alliance race and I believe they deserve to be an AR and are more than unique enough to deserve it!

5 Likes

It could be interesting to know what Yrel and her Lightbound think about the broken and their connection about the light (they lost it in BC). Maybe she will try to reconnect them to the Holy Light because they were Draenei before becoming the Broken or she will have pity of them.

3 Likes

I wonder if the broken could be Lightforged…

1 Like

It’s a good question. I think since they lost their connection with the light, they can’t be Lightforged. But maybe Yrel and her Lightbound found how to create a new connection between the Holy Light and the creatures who aren’t connected to the light.

2 Likes

This is one necro post I appreciate. Broken need to be added to Alliance ASAP! Horde got Maghar Orcs!

OP certainly made a very informed post.

1 Like

Broken would interestingly have access to warlock, shaman, druid and they could potentially be a demon hunter race.

If you wanted to have a themed pairing I guess you could go with corrupt belves to invoke a twisted BC pairing.

1 Like

I think this would be an amazing way to show the Lightbound being even more dangerous than expected.

Like fundamentally they’re just the Army of the Light but alternative.

If they can do something our main universe Lightforged can’t that could be quite alarming!

Would love that story.

I’d do either Mok’nathal or Ogres.

1 Like

That could work if we went with a denizens of outland theme.

My personal ogre pairing is in a giants pairing for each faction. For me it’s ogres vs vrykul or ogre vs mogu.

3 Likes

I like Broken and Ogres (Though I lean more Mok’nathal for that match up because Outland.)

Or

Furbolg and Ogres. Both old races from vanilla that should have joined the Alliance and Horde respectively.

I can see Vrykul and Ogres or Mogu and Ogres too.

Though I want Mogu tied with Saurok. A/H.

3 Likes