Unofficial LGBTQI+ friendly guilds registry - advertise here!

Anything Horde side on Sulfuras? I’d considered starting one myself, but given how… intensely opinionated some are on the server, I don’t imagine I’d even reach 10 signatures. :frowning:

1 Like

Vocal and unchallenged bigotry doesn’t mean there aren’t any LGBT people… just means they’re in hiding.

Though if it’s that bad and reporting isn’t sufficient, may want to switch servers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi I’m curious if there is a Horde PVP guild in EST that is friendly to those who are different, but is not exclusively a guild for people who are ‘different’ & doesn’t require Discord(I prefer other apps for voice communication). My political, religious & sometimes other beliefs are not always status quo and are often at odds with people who are Q L G T B even though I support marriage equality and certain other topics, however I respect everyone’s right to be themselves & understand that they are that way naturally & don’t deserve to be harassed for who they are.

1 Like

Outcasts rolling on the new server tonight on Netherwind-Alliance a PVP EST server will be friendly to LGBTQ people, I will not tolerate any harassment PERIOD. We are not a LGBTQ focused guild but I enjoy playing with all people!

hi salvera,
i’m so glad i found this thread. my father and i are looking for the right west coast pve server. your reports on atiesh sound promising. could you say more about what you have found? i’m a ot/dps warrior type who would love to find a horde guild that is ok with casual paced leveling but pretty serious raiding.

1 Like

<Brave Vesperia> NA - Bloodsail Buccaneers | Horde | RP - Casual Weekend Raids | LGBT + Allies*

• We are a group of experienced players looking to build a fun community and make friends. We want to enjoy the story/leveling experience, so we are not rushing to level or gear
  • We’re all working adults, raid times will likely be on the weekends. We will be a casual raiding guild. We will definitely be doing 5 man dungeons along the way.
  • Recruiting all classes
  • Anyone is welcome to join, but racism/sexism/LGBTphobia will not be allowed, please keep chat PG-13
  • Check out our Discord: discord dot gg slash vUR5mB4

*Name subject to change if there is one we all like better

2 Likes

The ghastly alliance have run amok throughout Azeroth long enough. It is time the Horde places these whelps where they belong… their grave! War is coming and we will need to be prepared. Will you help us secure Azeroth for those who it truly belongs to?

Misfits is a newly formed guild on Deviate Delight of over 150 members that aims to build a community centered around respect and enjoyment. We aim to delve heavily into RPPvP/PvP as well as branch into PvE once we have enough level sixty members to begin running content [this post will continually to be updated as the game progresses].

Below are our goals for the start of classic-

1. Develop an open and accepting community within Deviate Delight that will allow members to enjoy the bloodiness of World PvP, Organized PvP, and RPPvP Scenarios.
  2. Have weekly dungeon and raid groups to gear up members to be at their best when on the battle field.
  3. Encourage members to branch out and RP throughout our realm and help foster the growth of the greater community on the server.

We have few rules but they are critical to follow-

1. No discussion of politics. Azeroth is a get away, no reason to bring our world into this one.
  2. No racism. You may hate the forsaken though, I will allow that.
  3. Be respectful of others and their differences, we are all adults, act like it.
  4. Enjoy the game! It’s a game after all.

Current Priorities

• Leveling to 60
  • Gearing members at level 60
  • Engage Alliance guilds for WPvP Battles
  • Foster discussion on the initial direction of our RP status on Deviate Delight. We love input from our members, your voices and opinions matter to us!

Upcmmoing WPvP and/or RPPvP Battles

TBA

PvE Progression

TBA

Discord

TBA

Guides

TBA

Interested? Add me at lumit#1844 for a guild invite or if you have more questions!

Are you ready to mark your spot in history as a true member of the Horde? Then join our ranks today!

LOL… Us lesbians are all up in yer WoW, stealin’ your girlies.

(Not really. Already got my wife for life but I had to say it.)

4 Likes

Are there any social guilds for LGBTQIA+ and Allies on Grobbulus Alliance? I’ve been searching for a while now, but with no luck.

Looking for LGBT friendly guild on Kromcrush…

Two active players…

19 rogue and 19 priest…

1 Like

Well shoot. I’m all ally on Benediction (because I couldn’t get into Whitemane where I reserved all my names, which now as of the time of this post is mysteriously queue free), and Atiesh was going to be where I plopped Horde PvE.

Based on all the comments and guild adverts I’m in the wrong spots. :frowning:

As the GM of Dark Continuum for most of 2004-2019+ I support Lenna’s statement. We’re all human. We should get along. You do your thing and I’ll do mine and if their is conflict we’ll talk it out. Not troll it out. I don’t care what side of the street you walk. Just get along.

1 Like

Oh hey steel :smiley:

Guild: RECOMMEND
We’re playing on the Kirtonos EST PVP server.
We’re also playing Alliance.
Our focus is to get lots of recommends from other people.
Our LGBTQI+ focus is also to get recommends for our guild. That’s what we’re here for after all.

Please praise us.

• Guild name VAMPIRE MOON CULT
  • Server name and type Fairbanks PvP US
  • Faction HORDE
  • Focus PvP
  • LGBTQI+ ALL QUEER/GAY/TRANS/NONBINARY++
  • Link to your guild: HMU IN GAME
    Also PoC friendly! Femme positive!! We are very youthful and seeking like minded players.

Would be keen!

The Gaming Spot - Atiesh : NA Alliance (Semi-Hardcore)

ABOUT US
The Gaming Spot is a community of gamers that all share one common love: Warcraft. Founded in September of 2017, our inclusive community engages in a multitude of different content ranging from legacy content (Herald of the Titans) to raiding (Classic and retail) to charity events (Friendship Birb). Regardless of your background, The Gaming Spot has something for everyone! If you wish to raid with us in Classic WoW, read on to learn more about our raid team, goals for classic, and how to apply. Casuals are welcome to join without applying! LGBTQ friendly!

OUR GOALS

• Clear content in a timely and efficient manner
  • Begin raiding MC and Onyxia’s Lair no later than the first week of October
  • Maintain a roster of at least 50 players
  • Provide a friendly and supportive raiding environment that fosters positive relationships

Loot System

• Loot Council

Raiding Hours

• Saturday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
  • Sunday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs:
We need everyone, but here is what we need most of.

• Rogue - Multiple slots open
  • Feral Druid (DPS) - 1 slot left
  • Holy Paladin - 1 slot left
  • 2-3 Fury Warriors. (FULL ON TANKS, SORRY)
  • Warlocks 2-3 slots.

Contacts

• Fael#1694 (Btag) Faelystiri#6125 (Discord)
  • kitty#13106 (Btag), Kitty#5299 (Discord)
  • Villzies#1209 (Btag), Vills#7868 (Discord)
  • TnayR#1198 (Btag), Ryan#4824 (Discord) RAID LEADER.

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/vTfTGW8

Application Link
https://tinyurl.com/yy8845jo

Is our offical recruitment link too.

Yes, go alliance please

1 Like

Still guildless on Whitemane looking for some new friends.