<Criticism> [A] | Weekend Semi-core Raiding / Social

<Criticism> Pagle Alliance | Semi-core Weekend Progression Raiding / Social

ABOUT US

<Criticism> has been revived by a group of vanilla veterans, various expansion babies, and its original GM. We’re a guild where now busy adults can come to relive the memory of the past! Many of us miss the old server communities vanilla was famous for, and we are more than excited to have returned to a time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor, and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years.

RAID INFORMATION

Schedule: Sundays 6:00-9:00 PM EST
Loot System: Loot Council
Discord: https://discord.gg/2zJxwFZ (Pop in any evening to chat with the us!)

OUR EXPECTATIONS

We understand not everyone has the time to study raid fights, however we do expect our raiders to be fast learners. Our goal is to make steady progress through raid content, which means learning from your own, or a teammate’s, mistakes is pivotal. At the end of the day, this is a hobby we dive into to enjoy, so having fun remains a priority and despite our busy lives, Discord gives us the ability to keep in touch.

CURRENT NEEDS

We intend to run a roster of 45-50 players.

DRUID (cat): MEDIUM
DRUID (healer): MEDIUM
PALADIN (healer): HIGH
PRIEST (healer): HIGH
ROGUE: MEDIUM
WARLOCK (DS/Ruin): MEDIUM
WARRIOR (fury): HIGH

2 Likes

bumping for a highly skilled group.

Join us! We have pie and punch!

Need a few more raiders!

I am an old vanilla player. Ran a feral Druid then and raided him until pandaland came out. Was HC raider back then so super familiar with my role in raids. My new feral is only lvl 52 atm but I’m working as fast as I can (stupid rl job lol) to get him up and geared. Sunday nights are perfect as is any pick up groups on sat. Headed out for vacation after tomorrow but if you are interested in me I’ll be back on the Sunday after thanksgiving

Oh, he’s in a guild going nowhere so you got my bank alt lol

Hi Leslock, I’ll keep an eye out for you (your bank alt, at least), but please get in touch with me when you’re back from your vacation. :slight_smile:

Fun guild, good people, no reason not to join if you want to clear some content c:

Totally not typing this line due to the “too similar” error.

Very fun guild to be a part of. Love the atmosphere and constant good hearted sniping the raiders do to eachother, makes for a really fun raid night!

Where are all my warlock friends?

Great atmosphere with leadership that listens to it’s people!

Still looking for priests, druids, and warlocks!

Back but watching the 49er/raven game. Will for sure be on after :grinning::+1:

One shot Rag tonight. We are 10/10 now!

WTB more shadowy friends!

Bump, great atmosphere with an experienced group of players.

really solid group, you can’t go wrong.

Still looking for a few shadowy friends, priests, and maybe a frosty boi!

We got Rag on farm!

Come make friends, and get shinies!

Apparently this message is too similar.

Actively recruiting:

• Restoration Druids

• Warlocks

• Holy Priests

• Shadow Priest