Unofficial LGBTQI+ friendly guilds registry - advertise here!

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me find a guild on Atiesh Horde? I love it if the guild were also committed to raiding and endgame content. Any assistance would be appreciated!

1 Like

Any LGBTQ+ guilds in Atiesh for Horde?

2 Likes

Any LGBTQ+ guilds on either Bloodsail Buccaneers or Westfall or Sulfuras or Deviant Delight?

Canadian student here looking for an extremely friendly and family-like guild.

I’m looking for a guild to join on Benediction (horde).
I’m a cis straight guy but am really hating a lot of what I’m seeing in general chat and wouldn’t want to in a guild with a lot of those people. So, I figured this thread might be a place to find people.

2 Likes

Allies are always welcome in these guilds! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guild Name: Payne
Server: Bloodsail Buccaneers
Raid Days: Fri, Sat, Sun
Raid Times: 7p - 10p [CST]
Loot: EPGP
Discord: @SumoKat#4797
BNet: SleepyBear#18489

Q. Who are we?

A. The members of payne are social players whom are enjoying their time in Azeroth by making new friends along the way and are always eager to lend a hand to help out their fellow community members whenever they can. Payne was originally formed with the ideal in mind that members should be free to express their ideals, thoughts and characteristics in a place where their individuality would not be hampered or silenced. Payne’s main mission is to have fun with the members it obtains along the way as well as to assist any travelers in need in any way possible.

What classes are you looking for?

Main Tank - Closed
Main Off Tank - High Priority
Rogue - Open
Priest - High Priority
Mage - Open
Druid - Low
Dps Warrior - Low
Warlock - Open
Hunter - Open
Paladin - High Priority

Description

As mentioned above here within the ranks of Payne you will find all walks of life. No person should ever be discriminated against in a game (nor in the real world for that matter) and every person should have a voice in which they can freely use without reservation. Many of the members of Payne work together in real-life (around 10 thus far) and enjoy each others company enough to spend our free time assisting each other outside of the realm of the real world.

But is it for me?

I can’t try to win you over with promises of cutting edge achievements, nor with an lure of being the “best of the best”, but I can promise you that if you enjoy meeting new people, running contend as well as forging new friendships that will last for many years to come that everyone here at Payne is open to meeting you as well as enjoying their time with you. Simply put, we are a family and our family is looking for new people to share our adventures with. So, if you need a home where you can be yourself and don’t have to worry about impressing the next guy then we are probably a fit, as we are that family who will accept you no matter what.

Guild Events

I myself am the author of the TriviaBot AddOn (which I think everybody knows at this point in the game) and we naturally have official trivia every day (sometimes for fun, sometime for prizes.) We are the only guild in existance to have a TriviaBot discord bot as well (that takes the questions from TriviaBot and uses them within Discord) so we constantly use that. Our events are plentiful and often more random so times of these events have really yet to become official or established, but there is always something going on over here at Payne.

So, with everything being said, we sincerly hope that you will consider us to be worthy to be a new extended part of your family. If you have any questions or wish to talk then please do so using the above contact information. We look forward to hearing from and wish you all the best in your future travels.

Discord Connection Information

discord.gg/RkJhfdH

Evening bump~

Late-night Bump

Eeeep! I just saw this! Awful!

I am still loving Atiesh. There is a very strong community with a Horde Guild Federation as well as very friendly communication cross-faction. Most of the Horde guilds are a bit more relaxed. One new one for sure is going to be raid focused. Find me on Blizznet Skovheks#1901

Transfem Horde Classic Healing Priestess on Mankrik looking for guild of allies and friends. Is there any on Mankrik or am I moving? :smiley: <3

my guild on classic servers, Gaymers, is happy to have more lgbt+ folk!
server: Myzrael
faction: Horde

we’re a group of queer irl friends, but happy to help others in the game feel at home! message anyone if they’re on, im Trickdisco there and on twitch/discord!

Hey - looking for LGBT Friendly guild on kromcrush too - any luck? (24 Priest/Warlock) looking too.

I imagine most people have found their starting guilds by now, so final bump! Enjoy your classic experience, everyone! :smiley:

Mayhaps another, more persistent and curated list of queer friendly guilds can be made by someone else. I hope this assisted a few people at least during the crucial release period.

2 Likes

Bumping this post and my comment. Atiesh Alliance Semi-hardcore raiding guild

So far it looks like there’s nothing out there for a Horde guild on Westfall. Anybody aware of a friendly guild out there?

Grimoire is an inclusive space for endgame raiders, pvpers, and those taking it easy reaching cap. LGBTQ+ friendly, and we’re willing to assist with leveling and profession building for our members. Discord and over 80 members and growing quickly. If your interested in joining feel free to message on discord.

Guild Name: Grimoire
Server: Kromcrush (PvP)
Faction: Horde
LGBTQ+ Friendly
Discord: Invite code “tBCnEp7”

Grimoire is recruiting on Kromcrush we have a post in recruitment and also on this thread.

Grimoire is recruiting on Kromcrush

[H] on Old Blanchey server. We are a gaymer, LGBTQ+ and ally guild. We are medium sized and growing. Lots of activity later in the day and at night… def need more daytime players. We have a Discord server as well. Feel free to search for us using the “Who” feature and hit up one of our members for an invite.

I’m looking to create a guild on Stalagg [H] [NA], and figure I can edit or delete this post if it either works or doesn’t. If you’re interested, just PM me, don’t respond on this thread so as to avoid clutter.
Thanks!

• Gesade

Hey all, I’m looking to make an LGBT+ friendly guild on Stalagg, Horde side, and I’m looking for people to join me in getting it started. It would be open to people of all orientations and gender identities, with the main requirements being open mindedness and inclusivity.

Rules would be:

1. No bigotry, racism, sexism, etc.
  2. No griefing, even of Alliance players.
  3. Be respectful of other players. This includes using preferred pronouns if you know them.
  4. Keep politics to a minimum, but if you just have to talk about something, please keep it relevant (i.e., LGBT+ rights, healthcare, education).

Once we have enough people to get the guild started, we can figure out a guild name and additional rules. I’ve debated including an 18+ rule, but ultimately decided against it; it’s easy enough to have a separate 18+ channel for discussing more adult topics.

It would be a casual guild, and while I’m not interested in serious raiding there’s no reason we won’t be able to find raiders and raid leaders who would be.

Let me know if you’re interested, and we can get your signature on the charter next time we’re both online at the same time.