Anyone know of any LGBT friendly communities?

Herod with a big D hehehe

Why is your profile hidden. How does one get a hidden profile?

Yeah, sure. Not buying it.

People keep saying I’m trolling but I’ve not even posted anything inflammatory or anything. Nobody even gave me a chance before labeling me and my thread. Sincerely I’ve only asked genuine questions and I legit did not think it was a big issue to ask.

1 Like

Give me a break… at least 3 of these threads have been created in the last day or so.

2 Likes

See this thread.

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

Here’s the problem I think many people have with threads and posts like these. You wanted to be treated equal, but yet specifically seek out a guild, and even a realm where people are like you. I always try to put myself in someone’s place so I can be objective, and while I can understand to an extent where you are coming from, the fact remains that you are putting way too much attention onto yourself for your and your boyfriend’s sexuality instead of just playing the game and meeting people.

I personally don’t like talking over voice chat because I am female and because I am from the south with a definite southern accent. Those two things combined typically gets a number of different ridiculous attitudes from people on occasion, but really, so be it. I suppose I could come to the forums and ask for a guild who is accepting of a female with a southern accent where I’m not going to be messed with because of it? I would find that beyond silly, truly. The thing is, doing something like that would never, ever cross my mind. It only just now crossed my mind while trying relate to your reasonings for needing to single yourself out and only group with a certain type of person.

Personally, I just play the game, make friends along the way and if anyone is going to treat me oddly or be a jerk because of my voice, guess what? I won’t have anything to do with that person. I used to have people treat me pretty badly because of my southern accent. It got to the point that I started trying to get rid of it just not to be made fun of. But these days, I embrace it and love my accent. If people don’t like it, that’s their issue, not mine. Same can be said for your situation. Don’t give people so much power.

4 Likes

Well the good news is that despite all the nonsense I was able t get the help I need so you believing I’m a troll isn’t that big of a deal for me.

But is it truly your guildies that care, or is it just you being worried about it?

I just don’t see the issue… you’ll never, ever meet a person that hasn’t been made fun of for something. You can be one of those people that are dramatic about it or you can make life better by not being concerned about it.

Also you could have found an answer much more easily by searching online instead of creating this thread here and worrying about what people think. There is also a search function on the forum.

Because you are worried about something that is a non-issue and this is a topic that has been already been discussed to death on this forum.

2 Likes

A leprechaun server actually sounds pretty awesome.

1 Like

Glad I could help. I hope you both have fun and find a great WoW community!

1 Like

Herod is the server you want. I don’t know why people are trolling you and telling you Aetish. ONE guild from Proudmoore is going to Aetish and people act like it is the entire community. You want Herod.

Stop with the “identity” crisis already! “What others think of you is none of your business”, so no worries you will be fine if you worry about you. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

If you want to play drama free dont bring the drama. Nobody else here is stating their orientation. why must you. Nobody ever brings it up.

4 Likes

Your glasses are fabbbbb

2 Likes

While I understand your point I think you are confusing what I want. I don’t need a guild that is only LGBT I just wanted a guild that is LGBT friendly. I’m totally cool with all straight guilds and have no issue or phobia of straight people. Basically i just want open friendly people who aren’t going to get butthurt if or when it somehow comes up.

1 Like

Can I mention how much I love the southern US accent ?
It’s such a unique accent.

2 Likes

This thread is an exercise in beating a dead horse. The OP asked for suggestions. He got suggestions. Just move on, people. Nobody cares about your views on if there should be lgbtq friendly guilds just like you don’t care about his views there should be. Everyone has made their point again and again. Move on.

3 Likes

Every time some woman mentions her husband, or man mentions his wife, or some joker uses a derogatory slur, they are bringing it up. Just because some queer people are too terrified to mention their husbands, boyfriends, wives, girlfriends, or other-gendered partners—terrified because people have been murdered just on suspicion of being queer, in parts of this country you would never think that happens—doesn’t mean there’s no drama.

This is a real, serious issue for some people.

7 Likes