Unofficial LGBTQI+ friendly guilds registry - advertise here!

Looking for LGBT friendly guild on Kromcrush…

Two active players…

19 rogue and 19 priest…

1 Like

Well shoot. I’m all ally on Benediction (because I couldn’t get into Whitemane where I reserved all my names, which now as of the time of this post is mysteriously queue free), and Atiesh was going to be where I plopped Horde PvE.

Based on all the comments and guild adverts I’m in the wrong spots. :frowning:

As the GM of Dark Continuum for most of 2004-2019+ I support Lenna’s statement. We’re all human. We should get along. You do your thing and I’ll do mine and if their is conflict we’ll talk it out. Not troll it out. I don’t care what side of the street you walk. Just get along.

1 Like

Oh hey steel :smiley:

Guild: RECOMMEND
We’re playing on the Kirtonos EST PVP server.
We’re also playing Alliance.
Our focus is to get lots of recommends from other people.
Our LGBTQI+ focus is also to get recommends for our guild. That’s what we’re here for after all.

Please praise us.

• Guild name VAMPIRE MOON CULT
  • Server name and type Fairbanks PvP US
  • Faction HORDE
  • Focus PvP
  • LGBTQI+ ALL QUEER/GAY/TRANS/NONBINARY++
  • Link to your guild: HMU IN GAME
    Also PoC friendly! Femme positive!! We are very youthful and seeking like minded players.

Would be keen!

The Gaming Spot - Atiesh : NA Alliance (Semi-Hardcore)

ABOUT US
The Gaming Spot is a community of gamers that all share one common love: Warcraft. Founded in September of 2017, our inclusive community engages in a multitude of different content ranging from legacy content (Herald of the Titans) to raiding (Classic and retail) to charity events (Friendship Birb). Regardless of your background, The Gaming Spot has something for everyone! If you wish to raid with us in Classic WoW, read on to learn more about our raid team, goals for classic, and how to apply. Casuals are welcome to join without applying! LGBTQ friendly!

OUR GOALS

• Clear content in a timely and efficient manner
  • Begin raiding MC and Onyxia’s Lair no later than the first week of October
  • Maintain a roster of at least 50 players
  • Provide a friendly and supportive raiding environment that fosters positive relationships

Loot System

• Loot Council

Raiding Hours

• Saturday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
  • Sunday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs:
We need everyone, but here is what we need most of.

• Rogue - Multiple slots open
  • Feral Druid (DPS) - 1 slot left
  • Holy Paladin - 1 slot left
  • 2-3 Fury Warriors. (FULL ON TANKS, SORRY)
  • Warlocks 2-3 slots.

Contacts

• Fael#1694 (Btag) Faelystiri#6125 (Discord)
  • kitty#13106 (Btag), Kitty#5299 (Discord)
  • Villzies#1209 (Btag), Vills#7868 (Discord)
  • TnayR#1198 (Btag), Ryan#4824 (Discord) RAID LEADER.

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/vTfTGW8

Application Link
https://tinyurl.com/yy8845jo

Is our offical recruitment link too.

Yes, go alliance please

1 Like

Still guildless on Whitemane looking for some new friends.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me find a guild on Atiesh Horde? I love it if the guild were also committed to raiding and endgame content. Any assistance would be appreciated!

1 Like

Any LGBTQ+ guilds in Atiesh for Horde?

2 Likes

Any LGBTQ+ guilds on either Bloodsail Buccaneers or Westfall or Sulfuras or Deviant Delight?

Canadian student here looking for an extremely friendly and family-like guild.

I’m looking for a guild to join on Benediction (horde).
I’m a cis straight guy but am really hating a lot of what I’m seeing in general chat and wouldn’t want to in a guild with a lot of those people. So, I figured this thread might be a place to find people.

2 Likes

Allies are always welcome in these guilds! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guild Name: Payne
Server: Bloodsail Buccaneers
Raid Days: Fri, Sat, Sun
Raid Times: 7p - 10p [CST]
Loot: EPGP
Discord: @SumoKat#4797
BNet: SleepyBear#18489

Q. Who are we?

A. The members of payne are social players whom are enjoying their time in Azeroth by making new friends along the way and are always eager to lend a hand to help out their fellow community members whenever they can. Payne was originally formed with the ideal in mind that members should be free to express their ideals, thoughts and characteristics in a place where their individuality would not be hampered or silenced. Payne’s main mission is to have fun with the members it obtains along the way as well as to assist any travelers in need in any way possible.

What classes are you looking for?

Main Tank - Closed
Main Off Tank - High Priority
Rogue - Open
Priest - High Priority
Mage - Open
Druid - Low
Dps Warrior - Low
Warlock - Open
Hunter - Open
Paladin - High Priority

Description

As mentioned above here within the ranks of Payne you will find all walks of life. No person should ever be discriminated against in a game (nor in the real world for that matter) and every person should have a voice in which they can freely use without reservation. Many of the members of Payne work together in real-life (around 10 thus far) and enjoy each others company enough to spend our free time assisting each other outside of the realm of the real world.

But is it for me?

I can’t try to win you over with promises of cutting edge achievements, nor with an lure of being the “best of the best”, but I can promise you that if you enjoy meeting new people, running contend as well as forging new friendships that will last for many years to come that everyone here at Payne is open to meeting you as well as enjoying their time with you. Simply put, we are a family and our family is looking for new people to share our adventures with. So, if you need a home where you can be yourself and don’t have to worry about impressing the next guy then we are probably a fit, as we are that family who will accept you no matter what.

Guild Events

I myself am the author of the TriviaBot AddOn (which I think everybody knows at this point in the game) and we naturally have official trivia every day (sometimes for fun, sometime for prizes.) We are the only guild in existance to have a TriviaBot discord bot as well (that takes the questions from TriviaBot and uses them within Discord) so we constantly use that. Our events are plentiful and often more random so times of these events have really yet to become official or established, but there is always something going on over here at Payne.

So, with everything being said, we sincerly hope that you will consider us to be worthy to be a new extended part of your family. If you have any questions or wish to talk then please do so using the above contact information. We look forward to hearing from and wish you all the best in your future travels.

Discord Connection Information

discord.gg/RkJhfdH

Evening bump~

Late-night Bump

Eeeep! I just saw this! Awful!

I am still loving Atiesh. There is a very strong community with a Horde Guild Federation as well as very friendly communication cross-faction. Most of the Horde guilds are a bit more relaxed. One new one for sure is going to be raid focused. Find me on Blizznet Skovheks#1901