Unofficial LGBTQI+ friendly guilds registry - advertise here!

Bumpity Bump

Up we go to the top

I’m also looking for an LGBT friendly guild!
Myzrael - Alliance
Btag is Vika#1968

Afternoonish bump~

< Night Witches > is a EST based leftist Horde guild on Grobbulus-RPPVP that, among other things, is dedicated to creating an inclusive atmosphere for LGBTQIA+ players. We welcome casuals, raiders, and pvpers alike. Come join the Coven.
https://discord.gg/QFUddfH

3 Likes

I hope all guilds are friendly to the LGBTQ community and it makes me sad that we even need post like this…

You are welcome to join the CookieParty

2 Likes

any Horde LGBT friendly community or guilds on either Mankrik or herod?

seeing all the trollage and hate any lgbt thread generates leaves my partner and I wanting an answer to the OP Poll.

2 Likes

Hi Kilinau,

Message me on Discord. Aydriann#0478. I’m an officer with a Horde guild on Herod. I think we may be what you’re looking to find.

Hi Salvera,

I know your comment is a little older. I’m an officer with a Horde guild on Herod. We do have openings for Resto druids. Message me on Discord at Aydriann#0478 and we can definitely discuss this further if you’re interested.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Agnaby,

I’m an officer with a Horde guild on Herod. Message me on Discord at Aydriann#0478 and we can definitely discuss this further.

Thanks!

Any LGBT friendly guilds on Remulos, either faction? Heck, i would settle for “can resist the urge to make grossly unfunny phobic jokes about trans people every 30 seconds in guild chat” at this stage. Pls let me know.

2 Likes

There is an LGBT+ heroic raiding guild on retail khaz’garoth (PRISM). I know they are intending to make a guild on Remulos (alliance) but don’t think there is any intent to raid or do much progression on Vanilla. Members who want to do this will probably join other guilds and some have decided to roll horde just for a different experience.

i know about Prism, but yeah i would be wanting to raid regularly, there are only a handful of alliance guilds on remulos so far, and they arent really what i am after, so am still searching.

Am also willing to roll Horde if need be, also as priest.

Game’s lonely without comrades!

Thalnos is the “unofficial” designated Brazilian PvP server, which is probably why the hateful trolls are trying to trick LGBTQ+ folks into creating characters there. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

For all those looking for a home on a PVP server, [H] Pantheon on Herod may be what you’re looking for.

[H] US - English.
Server: Herod - EST PvP
Raid Times: 8:30-11:30pm EST
Raid Days: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday
Loot: Loot Council

About :
We are a group of friends looking to progress through classic at a fast pace while still having fun. Our goal is to be among the top guilds on the server with a focus on PvE progression/speed runs. We have many strong pvp players who would also not mind a strong core team for the folks with rank 14 goals. We have a former HWL, multi-glad players and an officer roster who have cleared all vanilla content both on retail and private.

What is looking for:

We are looking for players who are mature, competitive, driven and team oriented with a good attitude. Raiding experience in any form of the game is a very big plus but we know some folks may be just walking into this for the first time and with hard work we have no doubt many can be made great. Keeping a high raid attendance is mandatory as spots will be competitive.

All classes and specs are welcome if you can prove your worth a raid spot via hard work and a great attitude.

We are primarily PVE focused, with a concentration on raiding. However, many of our players will also be PVP machines in later phases.

One of our officers is part of the LGBTQ+ community, and a drag queen. I bring this up because representation matters. We strive to make sure everybody has a great time playing this game. So, if you’re looking for a PVP server and a raiding guild(with our times), message me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Bump again, with a few recruitment needs changes.

I waited until the last minute to roll my toons so I am on Bigglesworth (Horde) and Old Blanchy (Alliance). Still not sure what I’m going to end up loving so I am splitting the difference!

I am not too keen on planning this far ahead for raid spots, so if anybody is thinking about a “take it as it comes” guild on these servers, I’d be interested. Might even start them myself, or help start them.

2 Likes

do you have a disc?

Bump for people looking for guilds while the servers are down.

<Brave Vesperia> NA - Bloodsail Buccaneers (WoW Classic) | Horde | RP Server- Casual Weekend Raids | LGBT + Allies

We are a group of experienced players looking to build a fun community and make friends. We want to enjoy the story/leveling experience, so we are not rushing to level or gear We’re all working adults, raid times will likely be on the weekends. We will be a casual raiding guild. We will definitely be doing 5 man dungeons along the way. Recruiting all classes Anyone is welcome to join, but racism/sexism/LGBTphobia will not be allowed, please keep chat PG-13