Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

1862 posts, and of that, over half of them are from the same four people. The top ten posters on this thread are responsible for 75% of comments on this thread (1,360 comments).

Adding all 24 frequent posters on this thread and you have a grand total of 1,587 comments between them. Out of 1,862.

50% of this thread is the same five people.
75% of this thread is the same ten people.
85% of this thread is the same 24 people.

No amount of pointless fluff bumping this thread that’s been beaten to death and back again three times over is going to change the fact this is not a popular idea and overall has very little community support, especially considering that not every frequent posters here is in favor of this.

Time to let it go. It’s been years, it ain’t happening.

1 Like

You hear that folks? One post of someone who’s got way too much time on their hands has been tossed out there and of course it’s going to stop us from wanting Sethrak added /s

Playable Sethrak for Azeroth!

11 Likes

Nothing will stop me from asking.

This metric you’re using is pitiful by the way.

Almost all long lived threads have numbers like that. So…

shrug

Sethrak for the players!
:zap: :snake:

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same person who was in your thread last night.

They come in waves generally. Hitting one or two threads then falling away.

5 Likes

Ah yeah, or in that group. They like to hide on classic alts. It’s pretty amusing.

3 Likes

They’re normally unassociated folk.

Just GD being GD. I doubt they’re part of the group your referring to honestly.

1 Like

For the players or for the ten people in this dead horse beating thread that want to keep beating the dead horse? The horse is basically just glue pulp at this point. Let the poor thing rest in peace already.

Doesn’t change the fact that 75% of this thread is the same ten people. It isn’t a popular idea for an allied race, that’s the facts. Ten people does not an allied race make. Deal with the reality of the situation, or don’t. I just pop in every now and then to remind the five regular posters in this thread that you’re asking for something that isn’t going to happen. If it was going to happen, it would have already.

I’m assuming that’s them responding to one or both of us as I’ve not seen an ignored post in here recently.

Nice of them to bump the thread though.

2 Likes

Again, that’s because there are only five people regularly commenting in this thread. Maybe you keep missing that part, I couldn’t say.

1 Like

i want snakes!! make that 11!

7 Likes

Hopefully we’ll see Sethrak as playable eventually. There’s a lot of support here on the forums for it & on other media. Those who have an issue are free to mute the thread. I don’t understand why that concept is so difficult to grasp.

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s how I tend to view it.

There’s like what… Maybe 50-100 people who post daily on the forums more than twice?

I don’t expect huge numbers here so I look to other social media to see how many are posting there, here, other places. Look at polls. Yada Yada.

Sethrak continuously rank high.

6 Likes

I agree it is the same people and seeing this bumped daily with the same post from the day that was before basically might just say bump and that’s it is kind of annoying. But i would like a sethrak boy and girl playable.

1 Like

I’ve seen exactly that too, and no amount of Classic alt complaining will change that.

1 Like

meow
plz make sethrak playable blizzard
from gotnov/chrisp

3 Likes

6 threads capped and this thread. All the same people. If you say so.

Sethrak plz :snake::snake::snake:

3 Likes

It is a positive enough response if all the verbage is accurate.

It is not terribly far off from what was said when the hype for Vulpera happened. If you discount some of the more obvious evidence that pointed to them becoming an AR and BFA having AR as part of its selling point.

Currently I am listening in on an interview with Ion and Steve on Twitter Space. I’ll keep my ears open and if I am given the chance, I’ll shoot them a question.

As always, playable Sethrak please. :snake: :pray:

3 Likes

“We have playable lizards at home”
Playable lizards at home: dracthyr/evoker lol

Also on this note, perhaps the comments from Haford Wyrmbane in regards to allying with the Sethrak in 8.1 will have importance later down the line.

They do have a history of dropping these little hints or snippets and then expanding on it X time later.

Edit: I was not able to ask a question/or listen to the rest of the interview. Got to go back to class.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem like they mentioned anything about additional allied races beyond Dracthyr.

Though it’s still early and I hopeful we are getting a lot in 9.2.5 since it’s supposed to be a whole other season still in SL. And we are supposed to be getting Azeroth updates, news, etc from Azeroth. Then there’s the rumors of a new allied race(s) that could be coming in 9.2.5 similar to BFA pre-order.

3 Likes

Nope they did not.

But once again going back to the French interview, I could argue Sethrak are somewhat relevant to Shadowlands.

We do have Emeni after all.

However, at this point I will admit that is grasping at straws. Ya know since we got away from our Covenants and Soulbinds when 9.2 came out. (Although you do quest with her for a tiny bit in 9.2)

In relation, I am seeing more hints and rumors to Darkfallen/Dark Rangers making an appearance in 9.2.5.

So we shall see.

:snake:

4 Likes