Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

I’m sure I have but I will make another suggestion :wink:

2 Likes

Is there any info on Sethraliss being reborn im Ardenweald? I would like to check it out.

3 Likes

Nothing yet.

There is a Sethrak in Maldraxxus. She’s one of the soulbinds. She’s great.

I’m hoping they delve more into her and the Sethrak in general.

3 Likes

It would be cool if she could be returned to her true form

3 Likes

On a different note, I think it would be cool if Blizz used the Sethrak model to make a weasle type character. Might even be something people would want to play
Weasle _https://imgur.com/gallery/Ibn09oP

what the heck is a Sethrak?? i guess im lagging behind…

1 Like

Scroll to the top of the thread

1 Like

well i see the pic… i just never seen one… guess i should do more SL stuff instead of mount farming.

1 Like

They where introduced during the BfA. They are indigenous to Voldun

4 Likes

Lovely snek art! How are you able to post it here?

4 Likes

I have trust level 3, and upload my art to Imgur which allows me to post it as if it was imbedded. :smiley:

And thank you!

4 Likes

Sethrak were introduced in BfA and play a pretty big role in the story. For both factions actually. Though you get a lot more in depth on Horde side.

2 Likes

heres the thing about trust levels… if anyone flags u 10 times… trust levels gone… and u cant get them back

If it’s deserved flagging.

I’m a good girl.

I have lost my level 3 before due to inactivity. Took a bit to get it back but I managed.

:snake:

1 Like

Depending on the infraction you will lose it on the first flag. There isn’t a specific set of times to be flagged where you may or may not lose your TL’s. Its up to the Mods discretion at that time.

That is only if the flag is upheld.

Getting flagged and having a post hidden will do nothing to you if it is restored.

3 Likes

Thought I’d mention I’ve seen a lot of love for Sethrak on Twitter recently. There was a post that has been circulating that essentially asks “What race do you want to see next on the character creation screen?”

Lots of people saying Sethrak. :heart:

7 Likes

They are also mentioned in other forums and social networks.
Sethraks has a good popularity and would have a great acceptance by the public.

Only Blizzard remains interested in capitalizing on that.

5 Likes

Well stuff was leaked. I won’t spoil anything here other than no specific mention on anything about Allied Races.

Not that I expected anything else.

Though to give us something to be surprised about, I hope they do discuss them at some point tomorrow and Saturday.

As always, playable Sethrak please!

4 Likes

I hope you don’t mind but I am currently using the sketch as my discord icon.

If you’d rather I not just let me know.

I’m just so excited and I love it!

Sethrak for the players!

3 Likes

This is perfectly fine! She’s your character!

Only thing I ask is to credit me for the art. Post it wherever you like! :heart:
You can just use my alias that’s my signature on the drawing: Traiyscara.

And yes, Sethrak for the players please! :snake:

4 Likes