Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

I never knew about this. I’ll have to check that out sometime. I love when Blizzard puts small little things like this out in the middle of nowhere for players to find. It makes the game feel much more alive!

4 Likes

Do you feel the same about furbolg? Not to say you don’t want them, but I’m curious.

I would love for them to finally expand upon An’she.

I’ve always wondered why the sun doesn’t exert some overt will as well. Especially with Tauren Pallies.

They are all different just aspects I think.

Wild Gods the natural “wild world”.
Loa the civilized world.
And the August Celestials more the mental/spiritual world.

Nature is in all things.

Hmm. This made me think a lot more than I thought it would.

No. Overall I feel Furbolg are more wild and beastial. They’re very Alliance like in their ways but also much more Horde like.

Like the Sethrak I think they would provide a fairly unique thing.

Then again… They and the Fae folk in Ardenwealde do have a lot of similar story beats.

Hmm… I will likely think on this some more. Lol

One thing I can say, is that she is absent from Dazalor too.
In the temple where we do a world quest in which we need to fight against manifestations from the loas, sethraliss is the only one that is not present. not even an altar to mark his absence is seen.
Other loas killed during BfA are there, albeit inert.

Even Jani, the garbage loa is represented in Dazaralor
But Sethralis is not. Not even an empty altar.
Even stores that have been without followers for a long time, appear.

Perhaps there is still something to be told about Sethraliss and his sethraks.

2 Likes

Woo! Fresh thread! It’s good that this was made, very excellent, since the old one was technically started 2 years ago and then picked up passion only recently after thousands of posts.
Granted within the last year we contributed another 1000 posts to that one, and I’m sure we’ll do it all over again with this one, to show our passion and resolve!

Give us Playable Sethrak Blizzard!!!

2 Likes

gimme dem snakes boi

3 Likes

What an amazing thread

6 Likes

She would like it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

(Also, please wish my baby Hognose luck. I took her to the vet today. Her sister did not survive whatever ailment is affecting them. :confounded: )

8 Likes

You guys I think I’m TL3 now… I’m still a bit confused on how it all works though

3 Likes

There is a system to it. But sometimes I like to think a Blue just grants us the TL3 blessing at random.

:snake:

2 Likes

I ended up with TL3 as well.

Didn’t think I’d done what was needed but I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

Also for some reason its applying to all my toons?

2 Likes

I ended up with TL3 on Zuro after 47 days visited despite the requirements stating you need at least 50, but I had the rest fulfilled.

You can check you trust level in two ways, but the easiest is to go to your profile and check what it says beside your trust level.

Basic user - TL1
Member - TL2
Regular - TL3

2 Likes

Slightly off topic but also on topic. But did anyone else notice that the Avatar of Sethraliss is wearing underwear?

1 Like

I did.

As far as I know the other Sethrak don’t right?

1 Like

Yep, that’s correct. The regular Sethrak are just naked. Not that they really NEED underwear.

Which is still interesting that all their armor can be taken off.

3 Likes

Gives me hope.

The armor being removable and not baked in shows some effort to make them usable later.

4 Likes

Hope cannot be killed.

4 Likes

Gives me hope too.

Also, Emeni as in the character’s namesake is back from the vet! They think she’ll be fine! She’s on antibiotics. :heart:

Turns out she scared the every loving everything out of the vet tech. I failed to warn them that Hognose Snakes are terribly dramatic when upset.

She gave them the whole Hognose show of theatrics. :rofl:

5 Likes

Wonderful news!

I’m also happy Emeni was able to give them… A show. Lol

Were they playing dead?

1 Like